35

Dave

Mane, it's been nearly a whole two weeks since I done spoke to Parker and with her in the house makes me feel even more aggravated. I didn't even know what to be made for that day. Either the fact that she kissed someone who I thought was genuine enough to call my family, or the fact that she waited forever to tell me.

She could quickly tell me about Mug, but not Josh? My OWN family who's supposed to be a father around January? I mean, then again Millie did worse shit than Parker, so I'll be gentle this time.

For the most part, if I went out and cheated on Parker right now, I wouldn't get to hear the end of it, so why not let this one slide after I cool myself down. As far as this stair lift, it helps me up and down the stairs, but I'm not feeling much in my legs of course.

My physical therapist should be coming today, so I'm kinda excited to see what she gon do. Yeah, shit don't come over night, but why stress when the doctors told me that I can walk again? Christmas was around the corner and New Years, my only resolution is to walk. Once that's done with, I'm gon focus on Kairi and Parker...even though I'm still mad at her.

Glad that she's not working today, I still shrugged off the feeling of talking to her. Honestly, she really has been trying to apologize about what she said, but I forgive her, just waiting it out. A few nights back, she planted kisses along my back and started rubbing it.

Coming to think of it, I never even gotten the chance to have intimate time with her. We ain't never had the chance to ACTUALLY have sex before all of this. A nigga be horny sometimes, but when I was busy with all the paperwork of the shop and when I had the warehouse, none of that slipped my mind.

I guess it was all because Parker never really threw herself at me and I was the one having to work. Now that I'm in my situation, it not only makes me feel some type of way, but it also make a nigga feel like I should've done more for Parker.

There should've been more time spent and getting to REALLY know one another. Shit, she met my mother when I got out the hospital, yet I don't know a damn thing about hers. She just never brings them up, and I never asked.

The time will come for further details and dates, but lemme focus on healing.

Wrapped up in bed all morning, it felt nice. Parker is beginning to wake up before me and I always wake up with no one on her side of the bed. Nothing more than a cold area on a mattress.

Kairi goes on Christmas break tomorrow, so we'll have to go take her to see the Christmas lights this year. As always, she get to take her picture with Santa at the mall, but I tend to dress up for her too.

A soft knock came from the door and I peered my head towards it, moving my eyes slowly as the door opened up. No one other than Parker was in that thick grey robe, some black leggings, and a forest green tank top. She had her head wrapped in a black scarf like them Africans, but the look was dope.

"Don't worry, I only came for my Macbook charger to finish typing up a few things," heading inside the room, my eyes began to follow her movements as she headed towards a small black backpack that was in the corner. Picking it up, she took her charger out, ready to turn on her heels after zipping it back up.

"Baybeh, we gotta talk...please? Sit down Parker," she stopped in her tracks as I pleaded for her to submit to my order. Her back faced me before turning around and letting me gaze at her face. She always looked beautiful without make up, which I loved. Now that I got her where I needed her, it was time to lay things straight.

She moved closer and began to sit down next to me on the bed, "I'm listening, go ahead babe."

"Okay look, this past week was terrible and I admit, it wasn't the best conversation we should've had, but regardless, I still love you cause you're my girl, my baby, my lil pumpkin roll," we hesitantly chuckled at my last remark.