96

Dave

"Shit, this hurt like hell damn," glancing over at Parker, we were at the tattoo shop and while moms and Kairi went shopping for the baby's room. The two of us got tattoos of the words new beginnings. I got mine on the back of my leg by the Bob Marley tat, but Parker got hers down her back in red ink. Of course, I went with the basic black ink cause she wanted to be extra.

Who's ideas was it for us to get tattoos? Me, but she was a little scaredy cat, but I should've figured. Give it a few weeks, she'll be wanting more ink, but I hope she got ink money cause I won't be paying for everything. Tattoos are expensive, but we've been talking about this for a good month.

The tattoo represents the kids and Kairi, but also it's a new beginning for my relationship with Parker. We moved back in with each other and added a gazebo with stone flooring in our backyard. The seats were orange and outside of the gazebo, there was a small fire pit. Of course we downsized the deck, but it was worth it.

After I paid for the tats, I helped Parker to the car as her feet began to swell up again. These past months have had her up, down and sideways. Just yesterday she was all happy and good, but today she's not in the mood for much.

I just might take her back home.

I'm excited for the baby shower cause I'll get to find out what the genders will be. We haven't talked much about it, but I was thinking about having it by the end of the month if Parker is up for it. Going inside the car once I helped her inside, I went ahead and and started up the car and pulled up out of the parallel spot.

"Baybeh, you wanna go home?" Glancing her way as I pulled off, she looked out of the window nonchalant with her head resting in her hands. Man, sometimes I feel bad for her due to having to go through so much again as a woman and I honestly wish I had a way to main the pain go away.

"No, I'm perfectly fine, just in pain, that's all." I just hate to see her in this state, but what can I do? Nothing but cater to her needs. Nothing I do will make her pain go away.

Well, it's a good thing she said she didn't wanna go home cause I went ahead and bought us a family vehicle and I wanted to surprise her while she stayed home, but I guess I can go and tell her once I pull up at the dealership. I didn't want to drive one of those "I'm a parent and have a big family" type of vehicle, but I wanted to ride with my family in style. So of course, I got the 2020 Lincoln Navigator in the color baby blue with tan interior and the seven seats.

I could only image her loosing her mind once she finds out that we're getting a new vehicle. It's cheer her up, but I'll even let her test drive it when we get closer to the house. I'm serious when it comes to her safety, so I don't really let her drive now that she's seven months. Besides, her feet are too small to touch the petals if she were to try and attempt.

****

Parker

"I can't believe you really bought this," looking over at Dave, he was laughing as he looked over at me. This vehicle is nice, but golly I can't believe he bought us a family vehicle. Now we have the Porsche, his Mercedes Benz, the Mustang and now the Lincoln. Talk about lavish. I know as Kairi gets older, I'm gonna have to give her limits when it comes to pick out her first car, but if it was up to her father, he'd give her a Range Rover.

Thanks to Izzy, he drove back Dave's car to the house and Slime was riding with him in Candice's BMW X5.

"Babe, this vehicle is for us. All the vehicles are paid off expect yours and we can do this. The babies are gonna get unconditional love from us and this family and I can't wait for you to give birth to them. You're amazing and will be the greatest mother ever, so I'm not worried. Did you still have the time set and ready for our photo shoot tomorrow?" He pulled up into the driveway and put the emergency brake down.