2

Parker

I could feel the aching pain between my legs as I woke up and events from last night crept through my mind. I've had enough of his bullshit. I can't let this go on any longer, and I won't.

As I struggled to roll over, I noticed that he wasn't on the other side of the bed. In fact, his side of the bed was made up neatly. I sighed rolling my eyes at the fact that he abused me and it's my fault for letting it happen.

With what strength I had left, I got up and struggled to make it towards the bathroom.

Looking at the mirror, a black eye appeared on my right plus a couple bruises. Darrien always told me to cover them up because they make me look like an ugly monster.

Sitting on the toilet, I slowly tried to clear my head and rub my temples. After contemplating for ten minutes, I got up from off of the toilet before winding the pipe to the shower, watching water squirt out.

Stepping in, I felt the hot water touch my bare skin, causing my body to feel much more alive. Looking down, blood from my legs began to trail its way down the drain.

I gave my whole life to a man who didn't even want me. From being together in my last four years of college, I didn't expect to be with a monster.

He took everything I had. My heart, mind and soul was gone..even my virginity was taken my him.

He broke me down in the lowest points of my life, but in the beginning it was never like that. We'd got out on dates, hang out in each other's dorms, the love making was perfection and he was actually the sweetest person ever.

Now, I don't know who this maniac is.

Washing up, I felt the urge to cry as the soap covers up my body and all its scars. Ones that were visible when I was a child had vanished and Darrien placed new ones that weren't too visible. Still, I hated it and I had to put an end to it all.

Rinsing off, I turned off the water by moving my hand to turn the pipe. Sliding the glass door, I stepped out and grabbed my towel and began to dry off. Looking back in the mirror, my hair was filled with wet curls, so I decided to add curling cream and make a brand new style.

Drying my hair, I hooked my blue tooth speaker to my phone listening to music and taking my time in the bathroom. Since I had the day off, I decided to change the locks and start off fresh. I'm not going to let Darrien tear me down.

As I made my way out of the bathroom, I held onto the towel that was wrapped around my body before heading towards the walk-in closet. It was pretty hot out and I didn't want to be too bundled up.

Dropping my towel, lotion was soon applied to my body followed by underwear and a bra. Scanning for an outfit, I slid on ripped denim jeans with a green and yellow stripped tube top that had ruffles and long sleeves. To top it off with brown sandals, a ring was placed onto my finger along with hoops in my ears.

My wet curls began to bother me, so I placed it in a bun and covered my small scars with make up while using a pair of shades to cover up the small black eye.

Cleaning up the mess I made, I changed my purse, but kept the same wallet inside along with my phone. Heading down to the parking garage to my car, I drove off to change the locks.

Dave

"Mmm..last night was amazing," Nina began to groan in my ear as she used her fingers to play with my gold chains.

She had a nigga all up in them guts and I wasn't gon pass up free pussy for shit. Jamal picked a pretty face, but damn she had a nigga in the sky as she got on her knees, but she be talking to much. I ain't having allat.