95

Morning

As the sun peered through the window and sheered through the curtains and blinds, my eyes slowly opened and Dave's side of the bed was empty. Of course he went to work and took Kairi to school. I messaged Marshall that I'll be coming in only for the business meeting and a few other things. Of course she took note and told me to take my time.

These kids be kicking my ass and I feel so much pain on random days. I don't want Dave to come off from work because he was barely at work last week. I know he's the boss and all, but I want him to continue working. We're both bosses and have our own companies, but the two of us love our jobs, it's just that we don't truly act like those absent bosses.

I like being around my coworkers, but Marshall forced me to work form home since I like working so much. Next week, she's giving me a whole two weeks off before returning back to the computer screen. Yes, I was highly upset, but she said it was for my own good. Every other Monday, all the representatives and upper staff members meet with the two of us to talk about the company and have our regular business meeting.

Rolling out of bed and doing my morning routine, I decided to keep my twists in just for an extra day then wrap my head in a scarf. With a red v-neck shirt and some jeans, I didn't even wanna dare myself to try and put on socks.

Making up the bed and rolling back the comforter, I placed the pillows on the bed in a specific order before walking over to the closet and opening it to stare at my wig collection. Just looking at it made me think of the first time I saw Dave at the barbershop across from my normal hair salon spot and we were coming out at the same time.

Boy he still got the same fine looks and that's something that will never change. I swear I thank god for granting me with this man because Dave and I come from two far different places. Of course we weren't in the best situations, him being dealing and mine being in a toxic relationship.

Are we two perfect human beings? Hell no, but when we collide, it's like we're two ying yangs that balance each other out and that to me is the best relationship. I've done wrong and he has too, but in the end, we found our way back together even when we were broken, more so me than him. Please, I believe that while we were separated he was going through some things just like me.

It's just all apart of life. It's full of twists and turns. Nothing is ever going to be a straight line, but when you hit curves and become tangled, you gotta learn from it and try to make best of it for the time being. One thing I will say is that Malcom taught me to invest and be my own leader.e gave me business tools through lectures and hearing him in interviews. He was a good business man for the legal things he did.

Heading downstairs, I went ahead and made some peaches and cream oatmeal before looking up at the time. I mean, I wouldn't mind making some food to bring to Dave. It's almost lunch time and he might be starving as hell. I got a whole hour before his lunch and it takes thirty minutes to get to the shop.

Thinking as to what I should make, a chicken salad sandwich came to mind, but he's a big man, that won't full his belly. I can make him two with a side of my Mexican salad that's spicy which he likes. There was some in the fridge, but he forgot it was in there. As far as anything else, I'll just add in some grapes and pineapple in a tiny container.

Looking through the fridge, I pulled out the ingredients to make the chicken salad that usually goes on a croissant roll. Sometimes, I spice things up and make a lobster salad sandwich adding in some old bay and a few other things of the tlc nature.

****

Pulling up to the shop and being right on time, I got up out of my Porsche and closed the door. I thought it was best to sell back the G Wagon that Malcom gave me. I didn't want to keep anything that reminded me of him, so I upgraded the Porsche and got a space grey type of color with red interior all around. Boy was it worth it. When Dave has time, we'll have to shop for a big vehicle for when the babies come.