88

Six Months Later...

Parker

"How does this one taste?" as the baker asked Malcom and I about the sixth cake we've tried tasting for the wedding, I realized how much of a tough decision this was really going to be. I mean come on now, the wedding will be here in another two weeks and we want everything to go perfect.

The cake that we were tasting was a caramel pecan swirl with rum flavoring icing. Boy when I tell you it was beyond amazing, you wouldn't believe. As far as I'm concerned, we are indecisive between this cake and the raspberry cake with white vanilla shavings and Irish Moss frosting. Malcom also liked a coconut cake that had a twist of creme brulee filling inside. It's going to be good amount of thinking, but I'm sure we'll be making the right choice.

"Vicky, I love all of them, but I think it's time we make a decision," smirking over at Malcom as he looked at me, I felt his lips come across my cheek as he planted a small kiss on it. Of course he had one arm wrap around me and the other on my stomach.

"Alrighty, I'll give you two some time to think things through and talk it out," dismissing herself, she had walked back to the kitchen and left Malcom and I all to ourselves. Turning my body towards him, I gave him a serious look, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Don't get me wrong, the cakes are good as hell, but let's try and narrow this down. We both agreed that the first layer of cake was going to be vanilla, so why don't you pick the second and fourth layer and I'll pick the third layer. Yes, I'm letting you pick the other two layers," laughing a little, he looked over at me as we sat in the velvet love seat with a glass coffee table in front of us with cake.

"Well, I like the first one that tasted like cheesecake with a strawberry whipped cream filling and a graham cracker crunch on the border of the cake, but my other decision would be hard cause I like these choices Vicky came out with, but this gon be hard," twisting my lip, I looked down at the cakes that were tasted, but I wanted the top layer to be an extremely golden cake that was the star of the show.

"I mean, you nearly ate off the entire slice of blueberry bliss cake with the lemon and vanilla frosting, but I don't think that's much of a wedding type of cake. The only other cake there is was the dark cherry cake and you wasn't feeling it that much. I was gonna do the coconut cake for my layer, so that leaves you with only a few options."

Hmm...he had a point, but I guess I would have to go with the caramel cake cause I liked that one the most.

"I think I made a decision, Vicky, we have come to a conclusion," I shouted loud enough for her to come around and give us her attention. Caramel pecan swirl with rum icing it is.

****

Dave

"Baby just give it a try, the worst that can happen is that you fall," chuckling at my NEW girlfriend Apryl, we were out with Kairi and her son James ridding bikes. She's never rode a bike before and I was here to teach her crazy ass. How you not know how to ride a bike, but you can ride this dick?

We had been dating for a good two months and we met back at one of mom's gathering things with all the ladies. She was there with her sister for moral support after loosing her husband. We talked for awhile and got to really know each other way before we began hooking up. She's a photographer for XXL magazine and so she meets a good amount of celebrities everyday.

When she's not taking pictures of them, she goes to parties and clubs just promoting herself.

"Babe you know good and well that I can't do this," shakily holding onto the bike, I slowly helped her move down the bike trail in the park. She just needed to know how to balance and then she'll be a pro in no time.