25

Dave

Anger began to build up inside me as Kairi told me what that nigga Darrien was doing to her. You think it's funny to lay a hand on my precious baby girl? My own flesh and blood? Nah it's over for you.

I been warned this nigga countless times, but yeen trynna get the picture, so I'm ending this all tonight.

Once I made it out of the complex, I began to grip hard onto my steering wheel as I drove. I wanted to just seek revenge, let him have it all. One way or another, he was gon pay a hefty price.

Parker had the NERVE to try and stop me. Made me wonder if her ass was trynna pick sides over his lame ass, but that's another discussion up for later.

Pressing against the gas harder, I just wanted his little bitch ass to be right in the road, so I could crush him, but I'm fighting this battle on my own, with or without Parker's permission.

****

As I pulled up to Millie's development feeling more pissed that ever since her head ass probably knew the nigga was beating Kairi. Pulling up to the visitor's parking, I turned off the ignition and sat there in the car before picking up my phone.

Dialing Millie's number, she picked up on nearly the fourth ring.

Her voice began to sound tiring, "Hello?"

"Yo, you and that nigga home?" briefly, I rolled my eyes.

She began to suck her teeth in irritation. Bad enough ion even like the nigga, just puffing over petty shit.

"I'm not at the house, I'm taking care of business," listening closely, I could hear shuffling of sheets and small kisses throughout the phone.

I ain't even trying to get into that mess with her right now, so I'll let it for a later time.

"Aight mane," hanging up, I threw my phone aside on the passenger side before opening up the door and closing it back.

Locking the car with my key, I put them back in my pocket before walking up towards the door and banging on it.

The shuffling of feet to the door already got me hype, and once he opened up that door, I swung.

Parker

"Hey Naomi, I know it's late, but is this even a good time?" in my sadden tone, I just needed someone to talk to.

"Y-Yeah love, you okay? Ian doing much either besides scrolling through my Macbook."

Slightly smiling, I began to wheel it all out of me. I just wanted to let my frustrations go and just let someone hear. Being the therapist, I never had a person tell me their views on my situations. Who knows what Naomi's opinions may lead to?

"I had called just to vent to you. Yes, I know I'm a licensed therapist, but I want someone else's opinion. Can you do that for me?"

There was a small pause between our conversation before she responded.

"Go ahead, I'm listening love."

A deep sigh overcame me before speaking.

"Before Dave, I was with a man who was my everything. He was my first and we did everything together. Due to physical and mental pain, we broke up. Time began to past and I met Dave. He was the one who switched my life around and taught me the REAL meaning of love. Now that my past is beginning to haunt me, my question to you is, what would you have done?"

"Whew girl, that sounds like a roller coaster, but I don't know what I'd do if I were you. Dave is a nice guy and all, he has his ways though..."

I felt confused as to what she was saying. Was I hearing her probably?

"What do you mean?"

"You know with him being a drug lord and all, he was always out of the house and never home. Now that you're with him, you should be glad that you're not talking to him through a glass window. If your past is trying to haunt you, let Dave DEAL with that shit. It'll be swept under the rug and you won't sense shit."

"Wait, we're you and him together?" my emotions were stunned.

"O-Oh yeah..but no worries, ain't nobody want him girl, you just his last option..hopefully you get ya little problem fixed," and just like that she hung up.

I'm his last option?

Now with that being stuck to my mind makes me wonder if Dave is out here like that. Does he sleep around with a ton of women?

Shaking off the feeling, I moved towards the night stand and took a huge gulp of my water before slowly closing my eyes and breezing off to sleep. Lord, I just pray that my baby is okay because I'd be crushed if Dave does some crazy mess.

Dave

Punching Darrien in his face repeatedly, I could feel blood gushing all around my knuckles. With so much anger being built up inside me, my mind was telling me to end his life right then and there by putting a bullet hole in his body.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I felt Millie push me off of him and crawling to his weak ass.

"What the hell is going on? Dave are you crazy?" looking up at me from the floor, her eyes grew worried.

"I'm crazy? Talk to ya punk ass nigga who's over here beating on our daughter and you sit there allowing it!"

Looking down, I could see his face all bruised up and scratches were everywhere. Millie was quiet and shook as if she never knew what I was talking about, but for a fact, I knew that my daughter could not stay in THIS household any longer.

I want to live to see her walk across the stage at eighteen not buried six feet under when she's four.

My feet began to shuffle towards them looking down in disbelief, "I'm gonna file for full custody of her and I don't want none of you to try and stop me..especially you Millie."

Seeing tears begin to fall down her face, I flipped my hoodie on over my head and began to walk out of the townhouse into the pouring rain.

Getting back inside my car, I put the key in the ignition and began to pull off from that dusty neighborhood. A place where I never wanna find myself ever again.

****

Driving down the highway, a late night call came through my phone and it was Sean. Pressing the phone button on the side of the steering wheel, I answered.

"Aye mane, wassup?"

"Dave get down to the shop now! This ain't good news mane, somebody trynna rob you!"

With my heart beating through my chest, never in a million years would I ever think I'd get a call like this.

Coming off of the nearest exit, I began to turn towards the shop and speed down the high way. Just as I took off from the high way my mind went blank as I could feel a full force ram into the side of the car.

Hey guys! I came through with a little suspense now! Get fired up cause it's a long weekend and I'll be hitting y'all with a new chapter! Parker all in her feelings cause she think Dave been "around" but now Dave is in a terrible accident! Who you think hit him? I know one thing DARRIEN GOT KNOCKED TF OUT! Anyways...see you with a new update tomorrow❤️