An Update I Guess?

Hey guys, um I just wanted to say like hey or whatever. I didn't know if I should've posted this update in here or in the other book.

I was gonna ask how many more chapters should I do? Like in my brain this book (Love Me Naked 2) is done and writing wise I'm on Chapter 20, but I have been thinking of different projects and I really need feedback. Does it seem like the content of the book LMN2 is becoming dry? Should I update more? Should I give the book up and we should've stuck with just one?

As far as what I plan on doing after this book is maybe go back to patreon, but this time I will not only be putting my work on that platform, but I can give people who want to write any form of tips and tricks. I feel like this series should've been done but life happens and uh, yeah.

The next chapter for LMN2 is underway but please blow up the comments on your thoughts cause I want to engage with you guys. Maybe we can just retire LMN2, ion know...

I was on Tik Tok and some of y'all are showing Love Me Naked some love, thank you❤️ I also saw that there was a video of Dave on live and they told him about wattpad so I didn't know whether to laugh or be shocked. He don't like the idea of fanfics y'all!!

Anyways, if I could tell y'all the ending of how Love Me Naked 2 ends, I would but I wanna make sure you guys are still invested in what I do and just to hear what y'all gotta say cause y'all make me laugh in the comment section. It makes me realize how slow I made Parker as a character, but it's aight, right? LMAO