37

Dave

"Yo Parker what the FUCK is wrong with yo ass? You had the audacity to do that shit? Then you wanna come up in here and act like shit is fine? Mane cut this bullshit outta my face," I began to feel so aggravated at Parker as we laid in the bed watching a late night movie. After telling me about the cop pissed off.

"Dave I couldn't take jail time and leave your ass here. Besides, Slime was the one who came to drop off your vehicle, so that shit shouldn't have had anything in there," she began to nag and weigh down my ear with nonsense.

"Mane, ian trynna hear allat shit from ya. Last time I checked, it's my MOTHERFUCKING car and if shit happens to be there, then that's how shit gon be. Don't bring Slime into this, we talm bout yo triffling ass. You sucked this nigga's dick and didn't even think twice about it. Parker this is sexual harassment and you of all people shouldn't have put yourself in that situation. Then on top of that you kissed me too!"

Right now, my blood was boiling and I was fueled up with rage. I was more upset that she didn't even call me right after it happened. What if it happened right after she picked up Kairi and he gave Parker the option of sex or prison? I bet her ass would take jail then.

The thing is, we got lawyers on deck for crying out loud. Everybody in the gang went to jail except Sean. He got pistol whipped by a cop, but Tito pulled the trigger before Sean got arrested.  Parker knows I'd do some time for her. I've been in the system, so I know how shit is. They could never charge her that much time, and we got people who could help the case get thrown out.

Looking at her now, she was just trembling with a deep sadness as tears rolled down her face.

"I at least recorded it and wrote down his badge number. His name is Officer Barnes and I'm sorry Dave, I truly am," opening up her phone, she went to her gallery playing the video.

She was smart for wearing that big ass coat cause she took it off and tucked her phone in it with the pop socket as a tool for standing the phone up.

"I'm still upset that you kissed me, but you at least got a recording, now we just gotta take this to court. Speaking of which, how's the custody battle going?" I needed Kairi more than anything.

"I called Millie and she..." our thoughts were  cut off when the doorbell rang.

Who the fuck trynna be in my house this late? Getting up and situating myself in the wheel chair, I rolled out of the room before getting out and siting on the stair lift. As I pressed the lever, it began to go down the stairs.

With my second wheel chair already by the door, I went ahead and got myself adjusted in that one with Parker trailing behind me and opened up the door. It was no one other than Naomi. Oh my god, not now mane.

"Naomi what's wrong?" Parker opened up the door partly like she normal does. I hope Naomi didn't come to start no mess, cause I ain't here for it.

"My car broke down and I was just a couple blocks away, my son and I are just stuck and wanted some help, do you guys mind?"   

She had a son? Mane, I don't want her to come in here for shit! Fuck that, it's a straight up no. Beginning to up my mouth, a small little boy peered around from behind her and I froze as if it was a splitting image of me.

"Mommy can we hurry? I'm getting cold," he tugged on her leg as he whimpered. His lil waves in his hair was mad fresh and his lil Jordan sweatsuit was fly with the black Timbs. 

The math adds up, six years ago when she came home from college and we spent the summer together. She was way before Millie, the first girl I ever loved, which I'll never talk about. Could that be my son?