10 Part 2

As my dress was fit to perfection, Marshall booked a limo to come to our homes and mine was just outside the lobby. As I sat in the plush chairs, I gave in trying to call Dave one more time but, there was still no answer. Going through the exit doors, I headed towards the limo with the door already open for me. I guess I'll be alone.

Dave

Pulling up towards the dock with a gun clutched to my side, I could sense a sigh of relief. Sitting back in Sean's wrangler, I turned towards him.

"Ayye, I gotta tell you something, but no matter what you say, ion care. You can let Slime jump my ass and have the honor of killing a nigga," my chest began to rise up and down.

He started to chuckle,"Nigga fuck is going on?"

"I'm running out of the game man. There's so much other shit we could be doing and I got more to my name more than anything else. You my bro and I need your ass to UNDERSTAND. On top of this bullshit, Ion need Kairi to see my ass six feet under or through a glass window again. You take my half and run this shit on ya own...I know ya can do that shit Sean." being sincere as possible, I straight faced him.

"Damn..I ain't know you felt that way mane..and you sure you wanna do this? We all gotta come out of this shit either dead or alive behind bars...we been at this shit since we were fifteen and you nearly 30. Do what needs to be done, I'm gon stay behind ya decisions no matter what. Now, let's get this shit done and over with," he slowly held out my hand and I connected mine with his as we dapped which turned into a light hug.

I'm glad to have this nigga on my shoulders.

Once we stepped out of the car opening up the trunk with pounds of green, one of Slime's guys came out of a Range to pick it up and hand it over to Mr. Chavez crew members. We always stay stacked up whenever shit go down.

"So we gave you what we wanted, now you give us the money," I clenched my jaw burning into his eyes.

His tooth pick was dragged out of his mouth, "Why the rush Dave? I'm treating you guys like family and we've been in business for years! You're like my son. Poor old Jeff here can't even control a gun," we glanced over towards his son trembling.

"Why don't you and your boys come to the Casino tonight eh? Drinks on me and we celebrate the victory," his Boston accent kicked in as I looked down to see that Parker was calling me.

Luckily my suit was in the car. I ain't trynna miss out on baby girl special night.

"I got some place else I need to be, but that offer would be great some other time, I hope you understand."

He nodded, "As for the rest of you boys feel free anytime, always a pleasure.." a smirk appeared along his face making my emotions trail all over the place.

As a guard handed me a silver brief case, I went through it all, just to make sure there was no funny shit.

"It's all there.." my eyes stayed fixated on Mr. Chavez.

"Oh and another thing before I leave, if you in need of anything don't be afraid to call..and pay your debts," an evil laugh escaped from his lips before one of his henchmen interrupted him.

"Hey boss, Wavy is waiting for you at the warehouse," soon enough Mr. Chavez shot him in the foot with a smooth pistol.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking, fucking asshole! Run along Dave, you doing good for yourself."

Giving him a light hug, we turned opposite ways and I could hear another bullet go through that same man's body.

"Clean his ass up," I heard Mr. Chavez say as we made our way back into the car.