13

Parker

As I left Dave at the condo, I made my way down to the main entrance of the building to see Stan standing in front of his Jaguar. He looked nice with his plaid shirt, denim jeans, and authentic Clarks.

"Someone's spiffy looking," I chuckled as he opened up my door.

"Girl don't get me started, I always look good, even on my bad days," he slowly closed the door before walking in on his side of the car getting in.

Once we pulled out of the lot, the radio turned on blasting "Easy Love" by Lauv. That was our starter song whenever we went anywhere.

"Which bar are we going to?" I continued snapping my fingers and moving my head to the song.

He soon lowered the volume to make sure we heard each other, "90's Pit & Bar," his eyes remained focused on the road.

Drifting my eyes out of the window, I thought about Dave. Liam was a nice guy, but do I really want to go through with this? Right now, Dave could have his arms wrapped around my body as we watched movies while eating popcorn, milk duds, and gummy worms. That's how I should be spending my night, but I never like to turn back to something I've already said yes to.

Gripping onto my phone, I began to wish it was Dave's hand.

"What's wrong baby love?" Stan began to notice my gloomy attitude.

"I feel like I'm betraying Dave by going on this date with Liam..."

"Well it's going to be for a few hours, and you can call either one of us if anything goes down. I personally like Dave better, Liam is an okay guy, but I might be wrong."

As we pulled up to the bar, I got up out of the car walking towards the entrance hearing Stan lock the car doors. Heading inside, it wasn't that much packed which I liked. Sitting at the bar with Stan, he ordered us a few beers. I didn't want to overdo myself, so I only had two beers.

"Okay my question to you is, why are you going on with this date if you don't wanna go? For crying out loud Parker, HE asked you not the other way around. If you really don't wan to go, don't do it," he took a sip of his beer.

"No, it's okay.." looking down at the first bottle of my half empty beer, I began to check up on Dave.

Dave🤪❤️: Hey, you okay?

Looking at the bright screen, I was knocked out of my thoughts when Liam sent me a message.

Liam💞: Hey, if you wanted to know where to meet up it's at Piscanio's. I hope you like Italian.

Smiling lightly, I responded back.

Me: That's a nice little spot, see you then..

Once I locked my phone, it turned back on with a message from Dave notifying me that he's okay and if I went on the date yet. After letting him know I didn't, my phone slipped back into my purse and my attention focused back on Stan.

"How comes you're still single?" I looked up at him.

"Honey I don't like to be tied down, if you want something lustful and passionate with no meaning, I'm your guy. I'm a top who loves things frisky and seductive," he smirked at me as I finished the first beer, beginning on the second.

He was only on his third beer, no biggie. Honestly, I think he words began to slowly slur as he took a couple more sips.

"Okay then..I didn't need to know that for one. Two, you're nasty, and three, I wish I could be like you, but Darrien was the only person I've been with. Maybe Dave will change my perspective...I hope."