Meet The Author

Hey y'all here I am, your beloved author in case some of y'all wanted to know who was the REAL genius behind all those juicy chapters, it's me

So, here's some random facts about ya girl:

•I've started writing adult romances/fanfics when I was around 10. Did I know  what I was doing or how dirty my mind really was? No, but it never stopped me.

•I also write poetry (If you want me to make a poem book, be sure to leave a comment)

•My favorite color is yellow

•I'm a Leo (Real fans know my birthday, duh)

•I am majoring in cyber security and journalism

•I've never listened to one Dave East song (That's really bad and I'm sorry to all the Dave East fans out there and Dave East)

•My favorite artists are: Dababy, Chris Brown, Tory Lanez, Popcaan and Teyana Taylor (There's more, but here's my top favorites)

•My goal is to turn a book that I've written (either teen fiction, fan fiction or urban novel) into a movie and actually direct it.

•Favorite Quote:
"There are people whose lives are tied into your dream. Own your stuff, own your business, own your way."
Tyler Perry (His speech at the BET Awards was really powerful)

Now to all my fans or anyone whose wanting to get into writing, but don't know how, let me say this, age doesn't have limitations on what you can create throughout your lifetime.

If you want to create a platform to become a singer and 45, do it! If you want to create book at the age of 9 talking about science fiction and zombies, do it. If you want to create an app that helps thousands of people with acne problems, do it!

There's no such thing as a bad idea (as long as it's safe and legal) because who knows what millions you could make off of it.

I started writing on this app about 4-5 years ago and with my first book, I had 32K reads, but I turned it into a sequel of two books.

Bro, don't settle, reach for the starts cause maybe one day there will be thousands of people that believe in your dream too, just like how y'all believe in me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! And I hope you guys stick around to see what other stories I have in store. Seriously, I got some heat.💞

This is only the beginning to something great!