43

Dave

Going through the motions with Parker and all this stripper bullshit had me all types of annoyed. Yes, I heard when she was all through my phone, but I wasn't trying to start nothing.

Yes, my ass was talking to somebody from the club, but it was none of her business at all. She's my GIRL and if I feel the need to keep things private, then that's my decision. All I'm trying to do is help a friend out, that's all.

Hearing the shower run water, I wanted to lay in bed and relax with her. If she asks me again about the situation, which she will, I'll just be honest and tell her the truth. Scrolling through my Macbook, Jenny helped a nigga out by making a website and so far, we're just selling small car accessories, oils, tools, and merch will come in the future.

To be real, we've been having a huge amount of customers who support what I do best. If anything, it's becoming a blessing for the people on the strip of my block. Yes you can have restaurants, shopping plazas, and other form of businesses, but New York is known for traffic.

When I'm right around the corner, business will boost up and I give fair pricing. For an oil change, I'll charge people normally twenty five dollars which is pretty typical. Changing tires for me can range from one hundred to four hundred and fifty dollars. As far as inspection goes, my guys are sure to only charge thirty dollars. Tinting windows will always be two hundred regardless of the vehicle.

In the end of it all, you get a free car wash on the house. You'll get your car back clean.

What many people don't realize is that parts are expensive, putting in the time to fix a vehicle is pricey depending on the damage, and you don't realize the blood, sweat, and tears that a man or woman puts in when fixing your vehicle.  Some people may fuss and fight about my pricing, but sometimes, they'll get a small discount off if they're lucky. 

Checking up on the website, we just sold out of the faux fur steering wheel cover and emergency brake cover in the color tan. Regina said for me to be open minded and diverse to everyone, so furry covers it is. Terry is a good friend of mine who likes to do all that creative shit, but his girl wanted to pitch in and make the faux fur covers for me.

She's crafty and we only sell them for $19.99 and you get free shipping. My ass try to see how she make them, but I just get lost in the sauce and let lil mama do her.

"Babe?" turning my head from the laptop, I turned my head to see Parker in her fluffy hot pink robe to sit in my lap. This was out of character fa her, so this better be good.

"Yea, wassup?" looking up at her, I noticed that she changed her wig again. It was a deep night blue wig with big waves in it. I swear, mama had shit going on, ain't gon front either.

"I'm sorry for going off yesterday and you shouldn't be put in a situation where I have to accuse you of anything and all you've been is nothing but FAITHFUL to me. I just want to let you know that.."

Cutting her off, I planted my lips against hers, swirling my tongue deeply in her mouth as they brushed against one another before raising my hands up to wrap around her frame placing them on her back. As we held that position, my mind began to flourish with dirty thoughts.

Feeling her hands press against my chest, her soft nails crawled across my tattoos as our lips stayed connected and traced the outlines of them. Moving my hands away from her back, they grasped onto her ass, gripping onto it firmly before turning my head off to the side for me to devour her mouth with my tongue as we kissed hungrily. 

Just as she pulled away, her fingers began to fiddle with the strings of her robe before untying it revealing her nude body that was once in the shower.