Chapter 30 - Starting to See ZhouXiang Differently

When YanMingXiu came back in the evening, he found ZhouXiang looking at him strangely.

YanMingXiu had been agitated by the gradual approaching of his sister and WangYuDong's engagement ceremony so he hasn't really looked at ZhouXiang for many days. Bunching his brows, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

ZhouXiang reacted quickly, "It's nothing. I see that you've been absent-minded recently. Even if you're busy at work, don't get yourself so worked up."

YanMingXiu faintly responded with, "Yeah."

ZhouXiang walked over and patted his face. "It's so unlike you to be like this. Why don't you take a few days off? I'm afraid that it's not safe for you drive in your condition."

"I'm fine."

YanMingXiu grabbed his hand and put it behind his back, then buried his face in his neck, gently biting along his sexually appealing collarbone."

ZhouXiang softly asked, "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah," YanMingXiu pressed him onto the couch and kissed him while pulling his clothes. The two had not done it for four to five days so as soon as they touched each other's bodies, their lust is instantly ignited.

When YanMingXiu was vigorously thrusting into him from behind, ZhouXiang gasped and laughed softly, "Why do you like the back position so much?"

YanMingXiu's movement slowed down. ZhouXiang moaned unbearably as he was forced to feel YanMingXiu scorching hot throbbing member inside of him.

YanMingXiu lowered his head and uttered hoarsely, "Can get deeper this way." His hand lingered and gently caressed and stroked ZhouXiang's naked back, his glistening smooth back, constantly curved into seductive lines from his thrusts, aroused his desires to blistering heights.

Although their backs are very similar, YanMingXiu is also clearly aware that he is becoming less and less able to pretend that ZhouXiang is WangYuDong. When he is fervently thrusting into this person, he no longer imagined that the person pressed beneath him is WangYuDong. He knew that the man who could bring him the ultimate thrills of pleasure, the man whose body is astonishingly compatible with his, is ZhouXiang.

Because ZhouXiang has been busy with the annual meeting, he's been out a lot more frequently every day. Sometimes when YanMingXiu comes home and can't see him, he'd feel agitated.

This night when YanMingXiu returned home, ZhouXiang was once again not home so he just went into the study to go online.

Searching the website, he inadvertently stumbled upon a gossip story that was more than half a month ago. The headline read, "LanXiRong and a friend drinking coffee, chatting happily." The photo was obviously taken secretly without their knowledge. Even though the person's backdrop is very blurry, YanMingXiu immediately recognized at a glance that the person sitting opposite of LanXiRong is ZhouXiang. Looking at the date, it was the second day of their big fight.

YanMingXiu suppressed himself from closing the webpage. His hand hesitated for a long time between the mouse and the phone. But in the end, he didn't call ZhouXiang to ask him about this. However, his apprehensions and dislike toward LanXiRong increased day by day.

Although ZhouXiang promised him that there was nothing between him and LanXiRong, YanMingXiu could never forget the expression he first saw on LanXiRong when they first met, that kind of hostile, hateful look. He definitely doesn't believe that LanXiRong only saw ZhouXiang as a friend.

When YanMingXiu thought of the two belonging to the same company and may be meeting in some places that he can't see, laughing and talking as they are in this picture, he wished that ZhouXiang would resign. Not being able to get WangYuDong had already made him filled him with frustration. But if he even can't even control ZhouXiang, then he, YanMingXiu, is a complete loser.