Chapter 72 - TanYin's Missing Scheme

ZhouXiang got up to get his makeup done at 4 o'clock in the morning. A minor actor like him who doesn't have a dedicated make-up artist must get up early or he'll end up delaying the filming progress.

It was very hard for him to leave the room. Don't know what is going on with YanMingXiu but he said that he could only fall asleep with ZhouXiang next to him. Even when YanMingXiu is half asleep, he wouldn't let go of him. From the time ZhouXiang woke up to the time he left the bed, it took more than ten minutes of struggle to get out of YanMingXiu's embrace to get up. Until YanMingXiu had fully awakened and saw clearly who he is, did he finally let him go.

WangYuDong was in the next room. He doesn't know what YanMingXiu's mood is like at the moment, but it's probably not too good.

Having been with YanMingXiu for a period of time with this identity, he (ZhouXiang) has instead felt a lot calmer. It can be said that there was no hatred toward YanMingXiu. After all, no matter how one puts it, YanMingXiu gave him money so that he and ChenYing didn't have to fall into desperation. As for whether or not he's a substitute, YanMingXiu had made it evident right at the beginning. With everything so clear-cut, he actually felt content.

If YanMingXiu had frankly told him that 'we are only fuck buddies' in the past, then many of the future events would not have occurred. He would not be stupid enough to continue to be persistent with this. So with things being clear, ZhouXiang felt that it is good. His and YanMingXiu's relationship is merely an equal exchange. As long as he kept this point in mind, he felt that he is fully armed and no one could hurt him.

The only thing that had given him some trouble recently is TanYin. The conversation that day may have had a little impact, but it's still not obvious enough. TanYin still approached him intentionally or unintentionally. ZhouXiang is after all an old senior of the entertainment circle. TanYin saying those words, some of it is true. But with his knowledge of such people, TanYin has a different purpose and it is mostly related to YanMingXiu.

ZhouXiang really just wanted to bear with him for these few days and then get rid of him after the film is over.

After getting his make-up done at around 5 o'clock, ZhouXiang waited at the reserved hotel. Several of the rooms on the first floor of the hotel have been converted into dressing rooms and lounges. ZhouXiang drowsily leaned against the bed with his coat wrapped around him. At this time, he felt someone coming over, his nose faintly smell a man's cologne.

ZhouXiang opened one eye and sees TanYin. Then he closed his eyes, wanting to ignore him.

TanYin leaned on his side and softly asked, "ZhouXiang, lend me your cell phone, my phone battery is dead."

"Oh," ZhouXiang can't wait for him to get away so he pulled his phone out and threw it at him.

TanYin grabbed his phone instantly.

Initially, ZhouXiang was so dazedly tired that he didn't have too much of a reaction. But after not hearing any movements around him for more than ten seconds, he opened his eyes and saw that TanYin was gone.

ZhouXiang instantly got up from the bed and ran out of the room to find him.

He remembered the message that YanMingXiu sent him a few days ago. He forgot to delete it. Although the content of the message didn't really say much, but if it was seen by someone that is observant, he'd still worry.

There was no one in the hallway. ZhouXiang wrapped his coat tightly around himself and grabbed a man from the hotel lobby to ask if he had seen TanYin. The man said that TanYin had gone out.

ZhouXiang quickly ran outside of the hotel. Surely, TanYin was standing at the door not far away, with his head lowered fiddling with his cell phone.