Chapter 11 - Becoming A Zero (M)

ZhouXiang put down his chopsticks after eating a little. The food is very good but he really couldn't eat anymore. So he just sat there and chatted while at the same time help YanMingXiu remove the crab meat from the shell, dipped it in yellow curry sauce and placed it on his plate.

This obvious doting action made YanMingXiu feel quite pleased. He had been served by people since he was a child so he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with it. He actually enjoyed having ZhouXiang serve him.

YanMingXiu could see that ZhouXiang likes him very much. ZhouXiang is likely one of those rare people who is very attentive to YanMingXiu and whom he does not want to push way because ZhouXiang's kind of attentiveness doesn't make people feel tired. Instead, he allowed people to feel his enthusiasm and warmly tenderness.

After the two finished eating, ZhouXiang excused himself to use the restroom, wanting to pay the bill.

YanMingXiu pointed toward the direction of the window, "There is a restroom in this private room."

"Oh, I also wanted to go smoke a cigarette." He figured that this meal must have cost a lot of money. He has a good income while YanMingXiu had just graduated from college and probably hasn't found a job yet.

After ZhouXiang went to the restroom, he went to the cashier to pay the bill.

The cashier took out their bill to look, "Sir, your table is on credit. No need to pay."

"What does that mean?"

"Our restaurant has a membership system. This room is booked by a member and does not need to pay cash."

ZhouXiang said "Oh." Fine, save my money then.

When ZhouXiang returned to the room, YanMingXiu had already stood up, intending to leave. ZhouXiang's hand pressed against the door frame as he smiled and asked him, "It's only nine o'clock, let's find a place to have a drink?"

YanMingXiu shook his head, "No fun."

"Then where do you want to go?"

"Your place."

ZhouXiang laughed a few times, then lowered his voice and asked vaguely, "How come I can't see that you are actually this anxious (to have sex)?"

YanMingXiu respond, "I just don't like noisy places."

"Fine. Let's go to my home. My place is quiet."

After they left the restaurant, ZhouXiang went directly to get his car. YanMingXiu pondered and then called his driver to come over to help him take his car back while he left in ZhouXiang's car.

ZhouXiang's home is small and old, but unknowingly YanMingXiu likes it a lot. It's probably because this home has a 'homely' feel and is full of life everywhere.

When the two returned to the home, ZhouXiang took off his jacket and threw it on the sofa, then turned to ask YanMingXiu, "You want to shower first or me first? Or......" He licked his lips and smiled mischievously, "Together?"

YanMingXiu clenched his chin. "You first, wait for me in bed after you're done."

ZhouXiang laughed, "No problem." After saying that, he hummed a little song and went to take a shower. After washing, he especially sprayed some cologne on himself.

While YanMingXiu was showering, ZhouXiang took out the lubricant and condom. KY is something that is normally not used on him. ZhouXiang felt that this is quite mystical. There is actually a day when a pure man like him would be a 0. He didn't know if it would hurt or not but who cares. If it's not pleasurable, there won't be so many gays willing to be fucked by men. This kind of experience (being a 0) is bound to be very fresh and exciting.