Chapter 37 - House Arrest

ZhouXiang's breadth became unstable as his chest fiercely undulated. He looked at the person in front of him, the feeling is so unfamiliar. His pupils tinged with the shade of extreme disappointment as he very slowly open his mouth, "YanMingXiu, do you know the importance of this role to me? I've offended WangYuDong. There is no place for me in the entertainment circle. All my bet is on this role. Only if I can breakthrough this barrier myself will I be able to have a footing in this industry."

YanMingXiu didn't put his apprehensions to heart. He couldn't wait for ZhouXiang to quit the entertainment industry. After all, the disappearance of a small character like ZhouXiang would not be any huge loss to anyone. But for him, it can ensure that ZhouXiang would no longer have any associations with LanXiRong. Not to mention that it is no big deal for him to support ZhouXiang.

YanMingXiu threw the phone on the sofa and said nothing, "You overestimate yourself. What makes you think you can play Dong Ge's role? When this film comes out, it won't even be profitable. Will you be able to establish yourself? You will be even more dejected and depressed."

ZhouXiang sneered, "In your eyes, WangYuDong is God. But that's not what I think. Whether or not I can play this role is not for you to judge. You have no right to stop me."

YanMingXiu looked at him fiercely, "You can try and see if you can get out of here. Your few moves are only for show. Even if I have to tie you up, I won't let you go."

ZhouXiang can't suppress the sorrow from rising in his heart, "YanMingXiu...you treating WangYuDong with such deep affections, I can say nothing more. In your eyes, except for him, others are nothing. Even if we were together for a year, in your eyes, it didn't amount to shit."

YanMingXiu's lips quivered, seeing the sorrow in ZhouXiang's eyes, his heart shuddered all of a sudden. He gritted his teeth, "ZhouXiang, why bother to steal his role? What is the point of humiliating him? What's more, it's a role with LanXiRong! You want to shoot a film or you want to be the lead, I'll satisfy you. You can pick any prominent director and screenwriter in the country; I'll pay to tailor a film or TV series for you. Are you satisfied with that?"

ZhouXiang's expression is as if wanted to cry, "YanMingXiu, We've been together this long. Why haven't you thought of giving me anything during this time? With your prestigious wealthy Yan family, it shouldn't matter to anything. If it wasn't for me threatening your Dong Ge, you wouldn't even have thought a bit for me, am I right?"

In this relationship between them, ZhouXiang had always been the one who is continuously putting in the effort...constantly putting in the effort. Not once had YanMingXiu given him the slightest reciprocation. ZhouXiang wasn't really expecting anything in return for treating him well. He even believed that the reason YanMingXiu didn't help him in the past wasn't because he was unwilling to spend the money. It's merely because he was too lazy to put in any effort for him...because even if YanMingXiu didn't do anything, he, ZhouXiang would still shamelessly treat him wholeheartedly. Why would YanMingXiu need to waste any energy?

ZhouXiang felt that he, himself, is so fucking pitiful. If he knew early on that YanMingXiu was only treating him as a substitute, he would've handle the relationship between them completely differently and definitely wouldn't have let himself fall for this person. But right now, everything is too late.

YanMingXiu responded harshly, "You are deliberately twisting my meaning. Whether or not there is Dong Ge, I won't let you and LanXiRong have a chance to act in the same film..."

Unexpectedly, ZhouXiang yelled at YanMingXiu, "Don't fucking pretend!! I've known you for more than a year. Only with matters involving WangYuDong would you not be calm. Only with matters involving WangYuDong would you become abnormal. In your eyes, WangYuDong is God. I'm not fucking anything. Why can't you admit it!!? Why are you involving LanXiRong in this? It has nothing to do within him from start to finish. From now on, I, ZhouXiang... whoever I'm with, whatever film I'm in, how I live... will have nothing to do with you! I also don't care whether or not your Dong Ge will be humiliated. I must act this role! Get the fuck out of my home right now!" After ZhouXiang said these words, his tears had already fallen.