Chapter 5 - Flash Back to 3 Years Ago

[FLASHBACK TO THREE YEARS AGO]

"Xiang Ge, can you eat a bit more refinely?" asked the beautiful makeup artist, MiYou, as she came over with a powder box.

ZhouXiang smiled while stuffing a piece of bread into his mouth, "You blaming me? Look at me, my face is caked with foundation. Even with a move, the make-up will get ruined. I haven't even had lunch yet. If I faint from hunger, I'm going to blame you."

"You and WangYuDong's skin are quite different. If I don't put more powder on you, how is it going to work?" MiYou gave him a look. "Then hurry up and eat. I'll give you five minutes and then I will fix your makeup. You have to stop moving around."

"Okay, it's still early. The big star is not even here yet, why are you so anxious? "

MiYou poured him a glass of water, "Have some water, don't choke."

"Ohhh, MiYou treats you really well" Xiao Liu firmly tightened ZhouXiang's belt, "Come, let me make Xiang Ge's small waist even smaller."

ZhouXiang laughed while scolding, "You little brat. If you tighten anymore, be careful that I'll vomit on your face."

After he got dressed in the costume, ZhouXiang turned around in a circle. The navy blue costume worn on his slender body made him look heroic and refreshing, with quite a bit of an ancient hero's aura.

"How is it, handsome?"

Xiao Liu laughed, "Handsome." He detoured to look at his back silhouette "Hey, Xiang Ge, your back silhouette looks so much like WangYuDong. If I'm not looking directly at you, I definitely can't tell the difference; just the hair is a bit darker."

"Isn't this bullshit? If not, why would they look for me to be his substitute?" ZhouXiang jumped in place. "I hope today's filming can end earlier. Hey, let's go karaoke after work."

"OK. Let's go to the one on Sanlitun. The sound effect is good there and the chicken wings are delicious. "

"Xiao Liu, hurry up and make the reservation."

"Reservation for what time?"

"Reserve for.....seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven o'clock... ..." After saying that, ZhouXiang laughed. Whatever time they get off work, it all depends on whether the director is happy or not.

The other people also started laughing.

The scriptwriter ran over to inform ZhouXiang to get ready. They will begin shooting his scenes shortly. ZhouXiang had already discussed with the martial art coordinator. The action scenes were not difficult. He can perform it with no problem.

ZhouXiang has been a martial art stuntman for six to seven years already. In the beginning, he was doing some odd jobs. Over time, martial arts coordinators began to notice his good figure and physical fitness. Adding on, with CaiWei promoting him, he slowly began to come in contact with this type of jobs. While in sports school, he practiced swimming. All the various martial art skills he had accumulated, he learned it from his buddies in the dormitory. He didn't expect it to become a skill that his livelihood would depend on.

His reputation in the entertainment circle is good now. Every month, he would have one to two jobs. And now there are a lot more opportunities for him to play some small roles in movies that expose his face. Recently, he was able to take on some martial art coordinating jobs for some low-cost films. After his parents died, they left him with a very good condo in an ideal location. He is a homosexual so he didn't have to worry about getting married or having children. Therefore, his income is very good for living in an international metropolis like Beijing. He lived very comfortably.