Chapter 63 - A Rare Night of Peaceful Sleep

Since YanMingXiu didn't want to be bothered, ZhouXiang naturally wouldn't take the initiative to touch him. The interlocking of their gazes just now had already made him feel pained. For a moment, he felt that YanMingXiu saw it... saw through his skin and into the depths of his soul.

But very quickly, YanMingXiu denied it. Right... he could see that YanMingXiu's eyes went from confusion to clarity, and then once again lost in confusion.

He (ZhouXiang) doesn't know whether there could be this so-called 'invisible connection' between two people who are not related by blood. After all, they've been intimately close; their bodies have physically combined and joined as one. When YanMingXiu looked at him, would he have a trace of that familiar feeling?

ZhouXiang doesn't know. YanMingXiu also wouldn't tell him. Only that what he had expected (sex) didn't happen, which made him heaved out a sigh of relief.

He lay next to YanMingXiu, wondering what he should do next. He wanted to leave but he didn't know if this was appropriate at this time. After thinking for a long time, he finally moved and wanted to get out of bed from the other side. But right when he sat up, YanMingXiu's cold voice sounded, "Where are you going?"

ZhouXiang is shocked, then hesitantly responded, "President Yan, can I go back home?"

YanMingXiu opened his eyes and knitted his brows, "You're not living here?"

"My mom's health is not good. I can't live here every day."

"But you have to stay here today," YanMingXiu's tone didn't allow him to refuse.

ZhouXiang simply lay back down. Who told him to sell himself to YanMingXiu?

YanMingXiu closed his exhaustive eyes again.

ZhouXiang stared up at the ceiling. The two people are confined in this strange silence with time slowly whittling by.

Suddenly, YanMingXiu slowly heaved a sigh in this quiet room, "Did you use the blue bottle body wash?"

ZhouXiang was startled. There were several bottles of body wash in the bathroom downstairs but he just habitually used the brand he most often used before. He responded, "Yeah."

After a long time, YanMingXiu softly muttered, "That's the smell."

ZhouXiang didn't understand so he didn't say anything.

YanMingXiu then said, "Turn to the other side."

ZhouXiang was once again startled. Then he followed his instructions and turned with his back facing YanMingXiu.

YanMingXiu's slender arm suddenly wrapped around his waist with his hot chest pressed against his back. ZhouXiang's body froze as YanMingXiu held him in his arms.

YanMingXiu called out for 'ZhouXiang' in a hoarsely low-pitched voice. Then he stopped talking. But with these two words, ZhouXiang was unable to calm down for the longest time. The two words seem to contain feelings that he can't understand. Although YanMingXiu might have just called out his name inadvertently, these two words penetrated the barriers through time and body, straight into the depths of his soul. He even had the feeling that YanMingXiu was calling him... the real him (older ZhouXiang).

However, numerous facts have told him that he is once against having ridiculous dreams.

When YanMingXiu told him to turn around and embraced him from behind, he clearly knew that YanMingXiu was thinking of WangYuDong, which was the reason why YanMingXiu was willing to pay for him.

He should be thankful that at least now he is clear in this established relationship he has with YanMingXiu, rather than what it was like before, muddling through unclearly with each step, not being able to pull back.