Chapter 82 - His Body Might Be Found

LanXiRong arrived very soon, but he didn't go into the restaurant. Instead, he waited for them in the parking lot. After all, it would be very troublesome to be recognized.

ZhouXiang was afraid that his mom will think askew, so he told her before they got into the car that LanxiRong is just a friend.

LanXiRong parked the car in a corner of the parking lot and waited by the car.

Seeing ZhouXiang, his mom, and the auntie approaching, LanXiRong lowered the scarf that was covering half his face and smiled as he walked over to greet them, Xiang Ge, Auntie."

"Oh hey, isn't this ......" Aunt Wang screamed exaggeratedly.

ChenYing's eyes also widened as she stared. Even though she has long known that her son works in the entertainment circle, she's always felt that he is a far distance from the stars. That is because she has yet to see ZhouXiang on TV. All the celebrities that she knew are all on TV, so she didn't expect that these big stars are regularly around her son. Since she and Auntie Wang usually have nothing much to do at home, watching TV was their only entertainment so they are familiar with most of the stars. This young man left a deep impression on them because he is too beautiful and cute. When he smiles, his smile is so bright and warmly, making him so likable. Even people their age would love to have a son like him.

LanXiRong revealed his professional smile, his eyes curved into a crescent shape as he greeted the aunties, addressing them so sweetly.

Both ChenYing and Auntie Wang were so enamored by him that they kept asking LanXiRong all sorts of questions along the way, such as how old he is, whether he has a significant other, how could his English be so good, and if he had any other family members, etc. ZhouXiang essentially became an onlooker.

After taking the two old ladies home, ZhouXiang heaved a sigh of relief, feeling a bit embarrassed, "They don't usually have contact with anyone ... don't mind them."

LanXiRong turned his head and looked at him deeply, "Xiang Ge, you don't have to be so modest with me."

For a moment, ZhouXiang couldn't adapt to the fact that LanXiRong already knew of his identity. He's always felt awkward and could only force himself to smile.

LanXiRong unclasped his seat belt and leaned over.

ZhouXiang blinked, a bit on guard.

"I want to look at you," LanXiRong said softly, looking directly into ZhouXiang's eyes.

ZhouXiang sighed, "Look at what."

LanXiRong reached his hand out and touched his face, "Look at you... look at your face, I want to quickly adapt to your face."

LanXiRong's young and beautiful face is very close, so close that ZhouXiang could see the fine hairs on his face in the dim light. His amber eyes filled with hopes and sorrows, as if they could pierce his heart.

"XiRong......"

LanXiRong reached out and hugged him, his body slightly shaking, "Xiang Ge... Xiang Ge... Is it really you? Is it you? Are you really alive? I still don't dare believe it. I don't dare believe that I could be so lucky, that you are actually still alive. Xiang Ge..." LanXiRong whimpered. His arms tightened as if he was afraid that ZhouXiang would slip away.

He really missed this person a lot. He would never forget the kind of immense pain and despair he felt when he heard of his devastating news three years ago. He was at a complete loss. He could not forget ZhouXiang. He could not forget this person who had given him so much care and warmth in his most desperate times. He could not forget how he had failed to live up to his kindness, nor could he forget his own ignorant, indistinctive but genuine love toward this person.