Chapter 31 - Two Wangs Butting Heads

The company's annual meeting was held one week before Christmas. In addition to the company's employees, there were many people from the media. Up until that day, ZhouXiang was still busy working behind the scenes.

LanXiRong, who should have been in the banquet hall, found him at the back of the hotel.

Sneaking in a smoking break, ZhouXiang saw him and asked surprisingly, "How come you're over here?"

LanXiRong smiled, "I've been looking for you all night, didn't expect you to hide here."

"I am not hiding here. I was working back there. Hurry back, someone should be looking for you shortly."

"I came out to take a breather." LanXiRong looked at him warmly, "Xiang Ge, you've worked hard."

"It's nothing. It's not like I'm working for free." ZhouXiang extinguished his cigarette.

"I didn't expect that we could act in a film together. I'm really looking forward to acting with you," LanXiRong said with some expectation.

ZhouXiang stared blankly, "We have scenes together?"

"Yes, you haven't read the script."

"Oh, you're playing the role of WangYuDong's younger brother. We'll definitely have interactions."

"No, it's not the part where you are his stuntman. The supporting role you're playing, we will have interaction."

ZhouXiang smiled, "I don't know. My role is not that heavy. Director Wang didn't give me the script."

"That's because the script isn't finished editing yet. President Wang helped secured a few more scenes for you. I've read the old script. Your role has good exposure. Xiang Ge, I'm really looking forward to it." LanXiRong's eyes sparkled as he looked at him without blinking.

ZhouXiang heart is also a bit excited but he is embarrassed to show it, "I'll ask the screenwriter about it in a few days."

"There will be a meeting after Christmas; you can ask him again then."

"Okay."

LanXiRong smiled faintly, "Xiang Ge, how are you spending Christmas? With your......boyfriend?"

"Yea, should be. We're both too busy so we haven't talked about it yet." Although ZhouXiang had thought about it himself, he had yet to ask YanMingXiu. He didn't know whether he will be rejected.

LanXiRong lowered his eyes dejectedly, "Xiang Ge, if you haven't made plans for Christmas, spend it with me. We can go eat hot pot."

ZhouXiang smiled, "You're so busy; I don't think you have time."

"If you're going to spend it with me, I will cancel everything. I'm serious," LanXiRong looked at him very seriously.

ZhouXiang lowered his head uncomfortably, "Let's talk about it later."

The two people casually said a few words; LanXiRong glance at his watch and reluctantly returned to the banquet hall. ZhouXiang smoked one cigarette after another. He looked up at the blue sky; his mind was in chaos, thinking about everything but no results came up.

When he returned home that night, it was almost two o'clock. He was busy for an entire day and is extremely exhausted.

To his surprise, YanMingXiu wasn't asleep and seeming to be waiting up for him, making ZhouXiang felt very touched.

YanMingXiu poured him a cup of hot water, "Come and have some water."

ZhouXiang removed his coat and sat down on the table, his cold hand holding the warm cup.