Chapter 109 - Be With Him to the End

The clothes on ZhouXiang were not suitable for the snow weather. After a short while, his entire body shivered and his lips turned blue. YanMingXiu pulled him into the car and spoke with a heavy nasal sound, "How could you come down wearing so little?"

ZhouXiang responded embarrassingly with a bit of nervousness, "I heard that it's not cold when it's snowing."

"Nonsense, no matter what, it's still below zero." YanMingXiu turned the car's heater to the highest. He caressed ZhouXiang's face with his frozen fingers, showing a crying and laughing expression. But even with him showing such a strange expression, he still made people felt touched endlessly.

ZhouXiang embarrassingly turned his head to the side.

YanMingXiu gripped his chin and melded their lips, gently kissing him.

ZhouXiang starred at YanMingXiu's eyelashes in close proximity, moving like swaying fans; it is especially captivating.

YanMingXiu winked, "I'm going to stay here (in ZhouXiang's room) tonight."

ZhouXiang still felt a bit awkward, "No, go back with your brother."

"Will you move back?" YanMingXiu looked straight at him, his eyes full of expectations.

ZhouXiang nodded and shook his head, "I can't. I have to take care of my mom."

YanMingXiu uttered, "We can live together. We can move into the home at SanHuan. I can take care of her along with you."

ZhouXiang thought for a moment, "Forget it. My mom's personality is not one who likes to trouble others."

"But I want to live with you," YanMingXiu lightly frowned.

ZhouXiang's mind is in chaos, "Let's talk about this later."

YanMingXiu pressed ZhouXiang onto the car's door and expressed his dissatisfaction with a lingering kiss.

Bang! Bang!

Suddenly loud banging noise sounded from atop their heads, starling the two. ZhouXiang immediately sat up straight and his head severely slammed into the windows, hitting it so hard that he is seeing stars.

YanMingXiu pulled him forward and softly smiled, "Got you so scared?"

He wiped the fog off the window and saw YanMingSu standing outside of the car, looking at them helplessly.

ZhouXiang pushed him away and got out of the car, "I am going to go up first."

ZhouXiang is not an easily embarrassed person, but now he is actually somewhat embarrassed. He didn't know how to face YanMingXiu. He needed to sort out his thoughts and think of how to handle ChenYing and YanMingXiu's relationship in the future, and with his career, and how to explain to CaiWei and the others. All in all, just thinking about this is enough to give him a headache.

YanMingXiu's eyes fixated on ZhouXiang's back until he disappeared into the stairway before he turned his gaze back.

Seeing his useless younger brother, YanMingSu could only sigh, "Are you satisfied now?"

YanMingXiu smiled, his smiled tinged with a bit of inexplicable sorrow, "He really do still have feelings for me."

"Then why don't you go tell him yourself?"

"He is very resistant to me, especially with the feeling of taking the same path from before. When you're on a path and the end is a cliff, you certainly won't want to take it a second time." YanMingXiu looked up toward ZhouXiang's lighted room, his expression absorbed and persistent, "But I want him to be by my side at all times, advancing and retreating together, no matter what the end is."