Chapter 10 - Meeting For A Meal

ZhouXiang rested at home for two days. When he has work, he'd be busy well into the middle of the night. But when there is no work, he didn't even have to go out for a week. In the past two days, he sent two text messages to YanMingXiu but received no response. ZhouXiang is somewhat disappointed. It's likely that even if he takes the initiative to ask YanMingXiu out, he (YanMingXiu) wouldn't even come out.

By chance, a young model named Ah Bei, whom he just met last month, asked him to go out to eat. He also said that he would bring a friend along and asked ZhouXiang to pick them up. ZhouXiang is free so he went.

These two people had just come to Beijing for work. Their only assets are their good looks; they don't have money, don't have any special background or know anyone. Each month, they relied on some magazines postings or modeling a few sets of clothing to survive. Sometimes they would call ZhouXiang out to freeload a meal. ZhouXiang would also happily take them out to eat delicious foods. Being a migrant working in Beijing is very harsh so he understood these youngsters quite well.

After dinner, he gave the two a ride home. When they arrived to their home downstairs, Ah Bei tugged him, hinting with eagerness for ZhouXiang to join them in a threesome. ZhouXiang looked at their desperate expression, but he's really no match for them. He can deal with one but two, they will take his life. He really doesn't have that physical stamina so he refused, saying he has something to do.

The boy he just met unhappily asked, "Xiang Ge, is it because you don't like how I look?"

ZhouXiang forcefully smiled, "How can you say that? I really have something to do." After all, he can't tell them that he won't be able to endure doing it with the both of them right?

Ah Bei tugged at his clothes, refusing to let him go, "Xiang Ge, I have been bragging to my friend for a long time, saying that your (sex) skills are really good. Play with us for a bit okay?"

ZhouXiang patted his face, "Stop pulling (his clothes). I really have something to do today. My friend is waiting for me."

"Which friend? Is it because you have one hiding at home?" Ah Bei unhappily asked.

"Really...no. Be good, stop making a fuss."

Ah Bei unwillingly sigh and then told him the truth, "Xiang Ge, we want to ask for your help."

"What is it?" ZhouXiang knew that there had to be something. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?

"Isn't your company recruiting models? Please help us submit our profiles."

"Ahh okay. That's nothing big."

"Thank you, Xiang Ge," Ah Bei kissed him on his cheek.

ZhouXiang smiled, "No need to thank me."

Ah Bei sadly said, "Xiang Ge, it's not because of this that I wanted to have sex with you. I really like you. You really can't come up?"

ZhouXiang is getting an ongoing headache. Just when he was about to say something, his phone suddenly rang. He took it out and saw that the call was actually from YanMingXiu.

Elated, he quickly connected the call, "Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"I...I just finished doing something, about to go home."

"Come out to eat with me."

"Okay. Where do you want to go, I'll go pick you up?"

"Don't need to. GongTi worker's stadium. I'll text you the address. Just come over." He hung up after saying that.