Chapter 102 -Where is YanMingXiu?

Seeing how ZhouXiang's eyes turned red from rage yet still maintain that calm look made YanMingXiu's heart ache so much.

YanMingXiu thought that this would be the opportunity for him to prove himself but he didn't expect to shoot himself in the foot with his sister humiliating ZhouXiang. He thought that his sister, who is already wife and soon to become a mother would be more mature. He didn't expect her to still be so overbearing. He wasn't afraid of YanMingMei telling their parents. He would have to confront them sooner or later, but right now is not a good time. He's afraid that ZhouXiang will be hurt.

What he least wanted to see in his entire life is ZhouXiang suffering any grievances. He had already made ZhouXiang lose too many things; so much that he had no way to make it all up to him. Even if he were to do his best to make amends, it is too late... all this really made the crack between them wider and wider.

He regretted allowing ZhouXiang meet YanMingMei. Sooner or later they would meet, but right now is definitely not the right time.

ZhouXiang rubbed his face, "I'm going back. I really have things to do. No time to really just be with you every day." He turned toward the exit after saying that.

YanMingXiu softly uttered, "Do you need to go with auntie to the hospital? I'll go with you."

"Don't have to. YanMingXiu, give me some breathing space." He opened the door and left.

YanMingXiu watched as ZhouXiang's somewhat disheartened back silhouette gradually got further and further away. A huge panic suddenly rose in his heart. He is terrified that ZhouXiang would just walk away...out of his sight... out of his life, just like he did three years ago.

He quickly chased behind ZhouXiang to stop him. He panted and very nervously asked, "Xiang Ge, are you coming home tonight? When are we going to see each other again?"

ZhouXiang looked at him with a bit of astonishment.

"You are coming back home tonight right? If not tonight...then tomorrow? Tell me when you'll come back."

YanMingXiu looked at him deeply, "Don't just leave without a word. Tell me when you'll come back."

Right now, YanMingXiu is like a little women worried about her spouse walking out on her, but he can't control himself from this thought. At the moment, his heart is still hanging in suspense, afraid that ZhouXiang will disappear and he will be shattered once again. Every minute and every second in the past three years is a torment that he can't forget for a lifetime. Only when this person is around him can he be free from that hopelessness. So he will never let ZhouXiang go. He even wanted to lock ZhouXiang away so nobody can see him.

ZhouXiang wanted to free himself from YanMingXiu's arm, "I don't know."

"You cannot not know." YanMingXiu's voice sounded a bit piercing, "Xiang Ge, when are you coming home? I'll go pick you up. Tell me."

ZhouXiang gnawed his teeth, "Three days, three days later."

YanMingXiu loosen his hand and disappointedly uttered, "Okay, I'll pick you up then......"

ZhouXiang took a step back but YanMingXiu took a step closer and simply pressed ZhouXiang to the wall and kissed him fiercely. Someone may come to the corridor at any time but YanMingXiu didn't care the slightest bit as he continued to forcefully kiss him for a while before letting him go unwillingly.

ZhouXiang quickly glanced at him, then turned and left.

Until ZhouXiang's figure disappeared is when YanMingXiu regained his gaze. He took out his cellphone and called home, "Hello, Aunt Xue. I'll be home for dinner tonight, prepare for it." There is no need to hide any further. YanMingXiu dazedly look at the cellphone screen; he had already made up his mind.