The Past - YanMingXiu's POV Part 1

Today is mothers day's here in the US. Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful moms out there.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." — Agatha Christie"

Without further ado.... we continue with our story....

The Past – YanMingXiu's POV 1

As mentioned the story's lead is ZhouXiang but the author later wrote two chapters from YanMingXiu's point of view. We are starting with him first.

In fact, a few months ago, he already felt that his feelings for ZhouXiang were a bit different. But at that time, he didn't care because ZhouXiang was the first person he allowed to enter his life and was even the person he lived with. The difference with ZhouXiang, setting him apart from others, should be entirely because ZhouXiang is very much similar to WangYuDong.

When WangYuDong and his sister got engaged, he had already planned to give up. Pursuing with this kind of feeling knowing that it is hopeless is obviously not worth it. Moreover, being persistent could ultimately hurt his sister. This kind of matter, he should not stubbornly persevere. Adding on, when ZhouXiang is by his side, he no longer felt empty. In fact, he felt content.

At this time, he decided that he could consider accepting ZhouXiang.

What he had not thought of was that ZhouXiang would find out about everything. Not only that, his reaction to it was extreme. In fact, toward the end, he must sacrifice ZhouXiang for WangYuDong's benefit, or vice versa. When WangYuDong personally opened his mouth to ask him, he really had no reason to refuse. He had his reasons. First, if WangYuDong got this role, his added value is ten folds and ZhouXiang's added value is one hundred. However, if he lost this role, at most ZhouXiang's loss is ten, but for WangYuDong, it is a thousand. Secondly, he could give ZhouXiang a better role, paving the way for a better and smoother journey in his career. Finally, and most importantly, he will not let his person be in the same movie with this surname Lan. He hated for other people to look to at his things, not to mentioned lust after it.

In his opinion, he could give ZhouXiang a lot of things that he (ZhouXiang) needed, such as good roles, a great environment and what ZhouXiang especially wanted most – his affections toward him. ZhouXiang likes him so much. He (ZhouXiang) should gladly accept all these, so he didn't spend too much time considering before making a decision that would ultimately make him regret his entire life.

The two days that he kept ZhouXiang under house arrest, he contacted a director, intending on giving ZhouXiang a better role than WangYuDong's as compensation to him. He is not a person who is good at expressing his feelings. He only thought that by using this method, ZhouXiang would feel his importance in his (YanMingXiu's) heart. It never occurred to him that ZhouXiang would not be grateful. Not only did he not accept, he also used the cruelest way to punish him for everything that he had done wrong.

When ZhouXiang left his line of sight, using the excuse to go to the bathroom, it never occurred even in his dreams that this would be the last time he would ever see this man again in his life. From now on, he would never have the slightest chance to see this gentle and tolerant smile on this face once again.

After ZhouXiang used the excuse and left, he was in no hurry to chase after him. He wanted to give ZhouXiang time to calm down for a few days. But he didn't expect ZhouXiang to turn off his phone completely and his whereabouts completely unknown.

On the first day, the second day, and even the third day, he could still bear it. But after that, he could no longer stand it anymore. He reached out to a contact and forced CaiWei to reveal the truth. Finally, he found that ZhouXiang had taken on a documentary filming job and had entered the XiWan Mountain.