Chapter 62 - ZhouXiang Feeling Extremely Nervous

ZhouXiang immediately realized that the person he was just talking to is the hugely popular newcomer WangYuDong's company's is currently promoting, TanYuXuan. No wonder he felt familiar even though he didn't watch too much TV. People who had too high of an exposure rate, others would always inadvertently remember.

No matter what, TanYuXuan seemed like a stage name. ZhouXiang only now remembered that ChenYing had mentioned a person named TanYin. A person who the original owner of this body knew.

He subconsciously felt that they are the same person. It's very likely that the original owner of this body and this TanYin didn't just know each other.

He used to think that it was a bit strange. He felt that ChenYing is very secretive and had concealed many things with the previous experiences of this body. Especially when he used a joking tone to test her by asking, "Did I have a girlfriend?" ChenYing was even more evasive in not wanting to respond. Two days ago, when he mentioned that he had borrowed money from a celebrity friend, ChenYing's reaction was extreme, adding on to TanYin's tone just now, a vague thought formed in the ZhouXiang's mind. The original owner of this body and this person with the surname Tan might have been a couple.

After coming to this conclusion, ZhouXiang felt a surging headache. If he was to follow this reasoning, then it can completely explain why ChenYing was so secretive about so many things from his past, not wanting to tell him. For her, her son had lost his memory. So perhaps, he'd also forget that he is a homosexual. This would have been a good thing. She'd never understand that homosexuality is a natural instinct.

If this is really the case, ZhouXiang would need to get a little farther away from this surname Tan. Fortunately, this TanYin didn't seem to want to be too close to him too. After all, he is popular now and must pay close attention to his image. So, ZhouXiang didn't really give it too much thought. He's merely a wild soul who had occupied a nest. He has no qualifications to judge the original owner's past

So when TanYin came over, ZhouXiang looked as usual, as if he didn't know him at all. In fact, he really doesn't know him—as he shook hands with him when WangYuDong introduced them, it was only when he said his name, that it was a bit vague (T/N). In any case, ZhouXiang and ZhouYang sounded almost the same. WangYuDong might have forgotten what his name was.

T/N: TanYin knew him to be ZhouXiang, but he told WangYuDong that his name was ZhouYang.

Moreover, it didn't seem like WangYuDong had regained his senses from the hurried departure of YanMingXiu. His expression wasn't very good. He eyes didn't even seem as if he saw them. After handing them (ZhouXiang and TanYin) to Director Zhao, he quickly gave TanYin a word of advice, "perform well" and left.

TanYin is very respectful to WangYuDong and Director Zhao but toward ZhouXiang, his expression was obviously hostile.

ZhouXiang completely ignored him and only talked to Director Zhao regarding the first scenes for his supporting character role.

For the first time, he saw the four subordinates arranged for the villain BOSS in this movie. They are all very handsome young men; most of them are in their early twenties. ZhouXiang is the oldest and the least outstanding in terms of appearance.

However, on the basis of acting and the interpretation of the martial arts action sequences, no one could match him. Very soon, aside from TanYin, the other two started to call him 'Ge'. He helped them correct their movements, saving the director and the martial arts coordinator a lot of trouble.

TanYin looked at him incredulously. In his memory, ZhouXiang absolutely didn't have such ability. If he did, why wasn't he able to get popular in the past? Not to mention that there was no performing companies willing to sign him.