Chapter 87 The Revelation

T/N: The chapter most of you have been waiting for is finally here.

After ZhouXiang returned, he informed CaiWei and LanXiRong of YanMingXiu's intent. The both of them were enraged. ZhouXiang had no emotions, only dazedly said, "Go back. Let's go back home right now. I felt that YanMingXiu is lying about one thing. He said that the condo is already in his name but I don't think it would be so fast. The death certificate can't be issued in just these few days. My aunt couldn't possibly have inherited my condo yet so how could YanMingXiu buy it. It's possible that he might have a long-term agreement with my aunt, but I don't think the condo has been transferred yet. Wei Ge, after we go back, help me contact my aunt, I don't want the condo but I want a few things inside. We must have her help me find a way."

LanXiRong nodded, "That makes sense. This condo is definitely still in your name. No matter what big abilities YanMingXiu has, he can't just take over someone else's condo." CaiWei nodded, "Well, this is the only way. Let's head back before YanMingXiu does."

After reaching consensus, the three men didn't stay for more than a moment. They drove directly to the city on the same day and flew back to Beijing without stopping.

CaiWei had already called ZhouXiang's aunt along the way, but the other party never answered. In the end, she simply turned off her phone.

ZhouXiang understood what this meant so he no longer depended on this relative for help.

Both CaiWei and LanXiRong still have their own matters to deal with. Before the three separated, CaiWei repeatedly urged him, "Don't think too much. I'll find other ways to contact your aunt. YanMingXiu hasn't yet returned. We still have some time."

ZhouXiang nodded. He smiled and patted CaiWei's arm, "Wei Ge, I understand. Don't worry. Thank you for coming with me and sorry for delaying you guys for several days."

LanXiRong smiled forcefully, "Xiang Ge, we couldn't even do anything, you still say this?"

"How could that be? I've accomplished my biggest purpose. I saw myself." ZhouXiang lifted the corners of his mouth into a faint smile, his eyes void, "I've nothing to regret."

The two looked at him, feeling a bit pained.

ZhouXiang smiled stiffly, "I'll treat you guys out for a meal later, go back first."

After CaiWei left, LanXiRong was still worried so he took him home.

After ZhouXiang got home, he acted as if everything was as usual. He even remembered to bring some specialties from Guangxi for ChenYing and Aunt Wang. When Aunt Wang was eating fruits, she began to repetitiously tell them that she found a nice girl from some family for ZhouXiang, a girl that is lively, sensible and the like. Aunt Wang have always liked ZhouXiang a lot and felt that he should have a significant other at his age, so she's always kept this in mind.

ZhouXiang listened with a smile on his face, his eyes looking straight at the TV, but there was no picture. A phrase kept entering his mind.

At midnight, sometime after 1 am, everyone was asleep.

ZhouXiang quietly got out of bed and changed into a black outfit, put on a hat and a scarf, got some tools from his toolbox and then quietly went out.

He went back to his own home by car. If he was not forced to such an extent, he would definitely not take this kind of risks again, but he can't think of any other ways. In fact, nobody could help him because nobody could go against YanMingXiu. He definitely won't allow YanMingXiu to burn, or throw, and bury things that are extremely important to him.

He was afraid that YanMingXiu have changed the lock so he brought some tools. He also didn't know if he could open the lock but he wanted to try his luck. At least he could check out what kind of lock it is. If he couldn't open it, he would spend money to find a thief to help him.