Chapter 61 - Finding A New Home

The next morning, JiangYuan took the initiative to contact him, naturally telling him that he would come to pick him up and take him to check out the condo that is being prepared for him. His tone sounded very ordinary with nothing unusual. It was if everything was how it should be. He was not at all surprised.

In the entertainment industry, all kinds of outrageous things stemming from personal interest happens every day. Not to mention JiangYuan, even ZhouXiang has known it to be a common occurrence. JiangYuan looked on stoically while ZhouXiang acted even more indifferently. He didn't even have a hint of blush on his expression when talking to JiangYuan in the car.

JiangYuan felt guilty of muttering such thoughts in his heart. He felt that this person really don't seem like a newbie. He (ZhouXiang) didn't seem a bit embarrassed with this. JiangYuan couldn't even tell if this person is crooked (gay) or not but it's not his business. He only needed to do his job well and get his monthly salary.

Not surprisingly for YanMingXiu, whether it is something for his own use or gifted to others, it's all good things. This condo, located in the downtown area, has a market value of no less than five million yuan. ZhouXiang didn't expect him to be so generous. Or, it could be that this is nothing in YanMingXiu's eyes. All the living necessities in the condo have been completely prepared. This place is basically ready for anyone to live in.

JiangYuan explained, "MingXiu had originally prepared this condo for his older brother so everything is well equipped. Elder Young Master Yan (MingXiu's older brother) will be transferred back to Beijing in the near future so MingXiu specially chose to buy this condo near his work place. But now it's given to you. MingXiu treats you pretty well."

ZhouXiang didn't say anything. He really didn't care about this at all. "Jiang Ge, I just came to get the key. I already know this place, thank you."

"You don't want to go in to check it out? This condo is very beautiful," JiangYuan looked at the handmade chandelier on the ceiling, with his tone full of envy. He also came from a second generation average official family. He is the son of YanDeJiang's old subordinate. If not, he would have not have the qualifications to be YanMingXiu's assistant. But there is no comparison to their positions. He can't afford such a condo. YanMingXiu didn't even blink and just went on to pay for a secret lover. JiangYuan felt a bit jealous.

What made him most speechless was that ZhouXiang didn't look happy at all. He just faintly glanced at it and was more anxious to leave.

ZhouXiang shook his head, "Next time. I still have something to do today."

JiangYuan couldn't help but look at him, "Where are you going? Home? I'll take you."

"No, I... I'm going to stroll around to get familiar with the area."

No matter how beautiful this condo is, ZhouXiang is not at all interested. He was only trying to assess the value of the condo. After this agreement with YanMingXiu ends, he would sell the condo. What does he need such a good condo for? He doesn't have that kind of life to enjoy it. Now that the location of the condo has been determined, he will rent an apartment nearby for his mother and Aunt Wang. If YanMingXiu is not here, he will go back there.

He and JiangYuan went their separate ways downstairs.

Strolling around the nearby area, he found a lot of rental agencies. He has to go to work the day after tomorrow so it would best to get the housing situation settled today. Then, they can start moving. The place where they live now is very bad. It's definitely not suitable for a patient.

He checked out four apartments in the afternoon and selected one. After spending an afternoon renting the apartment, he hurried home and called Aunt Wang to come over and help them pack up to move.