Chapter 24 - Getting Caught by WangYuDong

At this time, the reporters and staff next to them also noticed the unusually tensed atmosphere between the three.

YanMingXiu's expression is chillingly cold; LanXiRong's face had frozen and ZhouXiang looked completely lost.

Although they don't know YanMingXiu nor could they guess what is going on between them, anyone can see that LanXiRong have some contention with this handsome guy that had just appeared.

This would probably make a sensational gossip story. Everyone is excited as they concentrated on the development of their tensed situation.

ZhouXiang went and grab YanMingXiu's arm, "MingXiu, why are you here? I just met up with XiRong and was planning on going out for a smoke. Let's go out and talk." As he was saying this, his eyes hinted at YanMingXiu to take notice of the number of reporters around them.

LanXiRong also quickly regained normalcy. Whatever discord between them, he will not let these people treat it as gossip news.

YanMingXiu swatted ZhouXiang's hand away and said bluntly, "I didn't come to look for you." He walked to the side toward WangYuDong.

ZhouXiang's face is full of awkwardness. LanXiRong is extremely furious over YanMingXiu's attitude but he desperately tried to suppress his emotions from showing. He pushed ZhouXiang a bit, "Xiang Ge, let's go out and smoke."

ZhouXiang glanced at YanMingXiu's back silhouette. This is not a suitable time to chase after YanMingXiu to appease him. There are too many people watching. LanXiRong slowly pushed him out the door. The two men ran to the corner behind the building. Seeing that no one followed them, they let out a sigh of relief.

LanXiRong creased his brows, "Xiang Ge, your little boyfriend's temper is really

terrible. I'd say he's asking for trouble. Every time he sees me, he has this hostile attitude." He's forgotten that he had also looked at YanMingXiu with hostility when they first met.

ZhouXiang mocked, "It's just a misunderstanding. In fact, he's very easy to get along with." The more ZhouXiang spoke, the more he finds himself lacking that confidence. Obviously these two people have never said more than a few words, yet they are ready jump at each other's throats upon seeing each other. Could it be that he's too charming? He didn't know whether to laugh or cry just thinking about this.

LanXiRong didn't smoke but look at ZhouXiang blowing out smoke, and then sees him inattentively aimed his sight inside. Knowing that ZhouXiang is obviously thinking about YanMingXiu, his heart felt increased pained.

"Xiang Ge, I know that you're a very tolerant person, but some people's temper should not be condoned. He will just become more and more unreasonable. I don't want you to have to suffer."

ZhouXiang smiled, "What are you saying? Two people could come together is because they are suitable. Otherwise, they would have separated long ago. What is there to suffer or not suffer? XiRong, we get along very well. It's not like what you think, don't worry."

"Don't worry?" LanXiRong said bitterly, "I rather you guys break up earlier."

ZhouXiang move his face away awkwardly. He no longer has that relaxed feeling he use have when he is hanging out with LanXiRong. Not only is LanXiRong's popularity vastly different from before, but his attitude towards him is also increasingly strange. He simply didn't know what how to deal with this properly.

LanXiRong turned around and look at ZhouXiang seriously, "Xiang Ge, I have this feeling that you and him won't last long. Don't blame me for cursing you guys. His kind of condescending arrogant person with nothing but a pretty face is not worthy of you. I'm waiting for you. When you guys end it, you'll see that I'm still waiting for you. I really don't like men, but I like you a lot. I feel very much at ease being with you."