Chapter 120 - Just Treat Him Like He's Also Your Son

Spring came late this year. It wasn't until the beginning of March when the weather finally started to warm up. All the trees and flowers began to blossom. The yard in ZhouXiang's neighborhood planted many flowers and trees. At this time, the season is flourishing with great vitality.

Since they came back from YanDeJiang's place that day, sure enough, YanFei never interfered with them. Many of the things they were worried about have been alleviated. Although YanFei still refused to talk to YanMingXiu, Mother Yan's attitude softened very quickly. One day, she even invited YanMingXiu and ZhouXiang out to have a meal, carefully inquiring about ZhouXiang's situation.

After the meal, the two drove home, YanMingXiu said to ZhouXiang, "My mom likes you very much."

ZhouXiang blinked, "How do you know?"

"My mom likes handsome guys. She especially liked WangYuDong before, but the things he did was too overboard in the last two years. Hearing from my brother, whenever my mom sees your ads on TV, she would just stare.

ZhouXiang smiled, "Then I'm going to hit the gym this winter so I can show your mom my ripped abs in the summer. Wouldn't this effect be a bit better?"

YanMingXiu warmly responded, "Not only my mom, it's also effective for me too."

ZhouXiang squinted, "Wait till you're fully recovered, you also need to go workout. Otherwise, when summer comes, our vacation plan is going to be a bust. I'm going to run to some handsome guys. As a good breed of GAY, I can't stand next to a boyfriend who doesn't have eight packs."

YanMingXiu groaned, "Whether or not I have eight-packs, you'll know after you count."

"It doesn't count if you have it now. You need to keep it for 4-5 months. Seeing you now, food is fed directly to your mouth, bathing you just need to lift your arms, and even dressing is with my help. Since your cast had been removed, how can you still be so fragile? In this month, you've already gained 4 pounds. If you continue on like this..." ZhouXiang laughed, "You don't have to bother with fading out of the ET industry, your fans will dump you."

YanMingXiu reached out and pinched his waist, curling his lips, "What about you? You're also going to dump me? Even if I become a big fat guy, you can't run to any other handsome guys."

ZhouXiang laughed cheerfully, "So petty. I was just joking. But really, is your arm really not healed yet? I have to feed you and help you dress every day, wasting so much of my time. Can we live a little more efficiently?"

YanMingXiu smiled with his eyes squinting, his face exposing a satisfied expression, like a satiated fox that had eaten and drank enough, "When I say it's healed is when it's healed."

"Hey, how can you be so shameless?" YanMingXiu laughed without saying anything.

ZhouXiang was about to continue on pressuring him but the phone suddenly rang. He pulled the earphones out of his pocket and stuffed it into his ears. Since he is driving, he pressed the answer button and answered with a "Hello?" without looking at the screen.

"Xiang Ge, it is me."

"Ah, XiRong." ZhouXiang was a little surprised. He subconsciously glanced at YanMingXiu and sees him bunching his brows.

"Xiang Ge, what are you doing?"

"I'm driving."

"Then I'm going to make this short. I'm going to America tomorrow. I might not be coming back for several months. Can we meet up before I leave?"

Even though YanMingXiu can't hear what LanXiRong is saying, seeing ZhouXiang's hesitant expression; he probably can guess that LanXiRong wanted to meet up with him. Without even thinking, he reached out to try and take ZhouXiang's earphones.