Chapter 17 - Moving In

After ZhouXiang took a shower, he went to bed. Glancing at the clock on the wall, it was already 4am.

He actually felt exhausted but couldn't sleep. His mind had been in a state of tension. He couldn't stop his mind from lingering of all the things that happened in the ten hours with YanMingXiu.

ZhouXiang was deeply worried for himself. No matter how charming YanMingXiu is, he should be not be like a little boy experiencing love for the first time, plunging head on into it. Analyzing it rationally, even though ZhouXiang dreamed of having a stable relationship... to have a very considerate person who he can share the rest of his life with... YanMingXiu is obviously not that person who can settle down with him. YanMingXiu is too dazzling and too young. ZhouXiang didn't feel like he could hold onto him.

He shouldn't set his heart on YanMingXiu too much; it is too dangerous.

ZhouXiang closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep.

Just when he was feeling sleepy, the doorbell rang. ZhouXiang sat up in shock. He opened his eyes to look and saw that it was already 5am. Who would be ringing the doorbell at this time?

Could it be......

ZhouXiang jumped out of bed and looked through the peephole, then opened the door. Standing in front of the door is YanMingXiu, reeking of alcohol.

YanMingXiu had always looked arrogant and indifferent. It is definitely the first time for ZhouXiang to see him in such drunken state.

YanMingXiu glanced at him and immediately threw himself onto ZhouXiang. Murmuring softly, "Fuck, what am I......"

ZhouXiang didn't hear it clearly, "What? What's going on?"

YanMingXiu is so tall and heavy that when he leaned on ZhouXiang, ZhouXiang almost ended up sitting on the ground. He exhaustively supported YanMingXiu into the bedroom. Fortunately, his home is small so they didn't have to go too far.

YanMingXiu still mumbled words that ZhouXiang couldn't understand. ZhouXiang turned on the light and sees YanMingXiu looking helplessly pitiful.

He removed YanMingXiu's clothes and shoes and used a hot towel to help him wipe the sweat on his face. Then poured him a glass of water so he can smoothly take the hangover medicine.

YanMingXiu opened his eyes and stared blankly at him, or he could be looking at someone else through him.

"MingXiu? Are you awake or not? Where are you uncomfortable?" After saying that, ZhouXiang felt that he had asked something stupid. How can he feel comfortable being drunk like this?
"Didn't you go to pick up your drunk friend? How come you also got drunk? How did your friend get back? Why did you come here? Fuck, you didn't drive while intoxicated right? It's very strict now. You really dare, it's so dangerous."

YanMingXiu's eyes gradually regained its focus as he hoarsely uttered, "Oh, it's you."

This time it was ZhouXiang who stared at him. Then, he helplessly responded, "You've really drank too much."

YanMingXiu covered his eyes with the back of his hand; the lights are too glaring.

YanMingXiu did his utmost to be good to WangYuDong. He had never treated anyone this good in his life. Why is WangYuDong his future brother-in-law? He drove to the nightclub to pick him up in the middle of the night, but WangYuDong kept calling out for his sister. Finally, his sister came and the couple went home.

WangYuDong is nothing special. He has no power, no influence. If he was not with his sister, YanMingXiu would've already used his own means to get him. But there are actually things in the world that he, YanMingXiu, could not have.