Chapter 73 - Underestimating YanMingXiu's Feelings for ZhouXiang

Because of the ruckus from the morning, the filming atmosphere on the first day after arriving at the mountain is somewhat depressing. No need to mention the director, his expression was gloomy the entire day. WangYuDong and YanMingXiu's expression also weren't good. The employees beneath didn't even dare to joke around, everyone were walking on egg shells.

Under such tensed atmosphere, they completed their work before dinner time. Despite the emotional tension, perhaps everyone was staying focus for fear of making any mistakes. The day's filming progress was exceptionally smooth. After work, they gathered to have dinner at the hotel's restaurant.

YanMingXiu didn't come downstairs for dinner so ZhouXiang quickly finished eating and order take-out for him and brought it upstairs.

When he entered the room, YanMingXiu was on the phone discussing business matters. The light in the hotel room is a little dim. The laptop's screen resting on his lap illuminated a layer of blue reflected on his face, making him look a bit gloomy, especially when he looked up at ZhouXiang.

ZhouXiang put the take-out on the table, then sat down on his bed and turned on the TV. He lay motionless watching the TV screen, which was playing a movie. But whatever movie was playing, ZhouXiang couldn't get into it at all.

He thought for an entire day, fuming rage toward both WangYuDong and TanYin, but sadly realized that he couldn't do anything. He thought since he can't throw punches at WangYuDong, at least he needed to teach TanYin a lesson, but what use is there? Well, if TanYin wasn't instructed by WangYuDong, would he have dared to do what he did? The feeling of having to suppress himself with nobody to vent makes ZhouXiang feel like a balloon filled with resentment. If he was poked a few more times, he would explode.

What's more, this matter is far from over. He didn't know what YanMingXiu would say or do. Anyway, if it was such a big deal, he just won't be part of this movie and just go back to the work that CaiWei had arranged for him. He'll still be able to support his family.

YanMingXiu discussed his work matters with the person on the other line for a long time before finally hanging up.

ZhouXiang turned to look at him and said calmly, "Your dinner is on the table."

YanMingXiu slowly responded, "Your past have nothing to do with me but since you're with me now, if you dare to get yourself involved with any others, I'll definitely not let you off." His voice is very dismal, the sound is not loud but still there is a kind force that makes it impossible for people to ignore.

ZhouXiang didn't have any expression on his face; his eyes remain staring at the TV screen. "I don't know why TanYin did what he did. But I've already severed my relationship with him a long time ago." He didn't want to explain too much. There was no point. What he really wanted to say about WangYuDong, he can't say it in front of YanMingXiu because then he'd only be asking for humiliation. Moreover, he's never expected anyone to support him, especially YanMingXiu.

YanMingXiu moved the laptop to the side, raised his chin and pointed at the food on the table. "Take it out. I've no appetite, don't let me smell it."

ZhouXiang stood up, picked up the food and put it outside the door. Then he turned back to pull the door close.

At this time, a gust of wind blew through the hallway and the door slammed close causing a loud bang, shaking the walls.

YanMingXiu lifted his head and raised his eyebrows, "You seem to be very dissatisfied?"

ZhouXiang shrugged, "President Yan, that was the wind blowing."

YanMingXiu narrowed his eyes, "ZhouXiang, I always feel that you have a lot of things hiding from me."