Epilogue - The Husbands' Sweet Days (M) - End

Just when ZhouXiang is in deep sleep, his cell phone suddenly rang. From sleeping to being shockingly awake, he seemed to have been sleeping for a particularly long time. He drowsily opened his eyes and reached out to touch in the direction of the sound.

A warm and forceful hand grabbed his wrist, YanMingXiu's gentle voice sounded near his ear, "Don't pick up, just sleep."

ZhouXiang yawned and put his head softly on YanMingXiu's belly, "Been sleeping for so long my head hurts."

"From last night to now.... about 16-17 hours."

"No way, that long?" ZhouXiang swung his head, "I should get up now. Phone, give me the phone."

YanMingXiu picked up ZhouXiang's phone, glance at it and dropped the call, "It's JiangYuan, don't pick up. You said that you'll take a vacation after all the promotional activities."

With YanMingXiu essentially withdrawing from the entertainment industry and ZhouXiang's career flourishing, JiangYuan also conveniently became ZhouXiang's agent.

ZhouXiang heaved a sigh, "Even if the promotional activities are over, you also can't torment me (with excessive sex). I'm so exhausted."

YanMingXiu's hand reached under the blanket and pinched his waist. Sounding a bit resentful, "You've been running around all over the country the last two months, I can't even catch you. Now that I finally got the chance, shouldn't you generously make it up to me?"

ZhouXiang rolled over and caressed his face and smiled, "Isn't it all over? I have a long period to rest. Why are you in such a hurry?"

YanMingXiu put down the book in his hand and lowered his head to kiss him, "Let's travel..."

ZhouXiang smiled forcefully, "No, I don't want to go anywhere. Right now, I just want to stay home for a month or two and not go anywhere. Flying to three cities a day is horrendous."

"Okay, will listen to you. We'll just have a vacation at home. But we've agreed, you can't pick up any other work within three months."

ZhouXiang smiled, "Didn't I already listen to you on this? You were the one that arranged the agent for me."

"I did that because I was afraid you would get too tired. It wasn't necessary at all. You only need to act the roles you want. You don't have to work so hard for money."

"I know. I'll be selective with the scripts." ZhouXiang wrapped his arms around YanMingXiu's neck and whispered, "Haven't made you a good meal in the long time, what do you want to eat tonight?"

"Xiang Ge, don't change the topic." YanMingXiu's slender fingers raked through his hair, "Promise me that you'll only do one film a year."

ZhouXiang smiled forcefully, "But I really want to make more money, I don't want to use yours."

"What's mine is yours."

"That's not right. If my mom finds out, she'll get mad"

"Even if you only do one film a year, it's enough for you to support the family, not to mention if you get too busy, how are you going to have time to take care of auntie and have time for me? You're just thinking about supporting the family but not caring for the family." YanMingXiu looked directly at ZhouXiang's eyes as he tells him this very seriously.

Seeing his serious expression, ZhouXiang couldn't help but laugh, "Okay, forget about it. I know exactly what you're thinking. What you said makes sense. I also don't want to work so hard. One film a year it is."

YanMingXiu finally smiled with relief, "This morning, my mom sent someone to give us some prawns. It's very fresh. How do you want to cook it?"

"What do you want to eat?"