Chapter 12 - Wanting A Family

The morning light reflected on Zhou Xiang's bare shoulders. It was already Fall, yet the sun could still burn his skin. ZhouXiang finally woke up.

He glanced at the clock on the wall. He hadn't slept till noon for a long time. When he was young, he loved to sleep in. But after passing the age of 30, he's always felt that it was wasteful to spend time sleeping.

He was really too exhausted last night. ZhouXiang moved his thighs; his body is so sore. He really didn't want to move.

YanMingXiu asked hoarsely above his head, "You're up?"

"Yea......" ZhouXiang turned over, "Fuck, I'm really sore. You brat......I can't really tell." YanMingXiu looks so beautiful. How can he be such a wild beast in bed? That kind of strength is too vicious; that stamina is too......

YanMingXiu proudly 'humph' twice, "Did my skills pass?" He couldn't help but reach out to knead ZhouXiang's ass. It felt so great.

ZhouXiang responded, "But my bones are falling apart. I'm so exhausted. If I can't get up tomorrow, you have to pay me for missing work."

YanMingXiu casually asked, "What drama are you filming tomorrow?"

"Still the one with WangYuDong."

YanMingXiu responded with an 'Oh,' "Is he coming?"

ZhouXiang smiled, "Want to see him? I don't know. The whereabouts of the big star will not be revealed to me." He then asked, "Do you know WangYuDong?"

"Yea, we...our parents know each other."

"No wonder. In the beginning, I thought you and him were from the same management company." ZhouXiang rolled over again and laid flat on the bed. With his waist sore, he couldn't straighten or bend. This is called discomfort, he quietly murmured.

YanMingXiu felt guilty so he put his hand on ZhouXiang's waist and massaged it twice, "Originally, I wanted you to cook for me. I'm hungry. But seeing that you can't even get out of bed, let's call for takeout."

ZhouXiang 'humph' twice, "Who said that I can't get out of bed? I'm just being lazy. Let's just call for takeout..." He reached out and grabbed the phone. "What do you want to eat?"

"Something light."

"There is a porridge place outside the neighborhood. It's open twenty-four hours. I often eat there; it's pretty light."

"Okay. You order then," YanMingXiu yawned and rubbed his smooth face on ZhouXiang's chest like a lazy cat.

ZhouXiang caressed his bare back; although his body is not feeling very comfortable, he is in a good mood.

YanMingXiu caressed a bit here and there and then changed his course of action to suck on the little nub on ZhouXiang's chest with his tongue swirling back and forth.

ZhouXiang wanted to laugh at being toyed with. He pushed his head, "Sucking milk? Get up. That restaurant delivers food pretty quickly."

YanMingXiu licked his lips and reluctantly let him go.

ZhouXiang used his hand to pull himself up, his movements are particularly awkward.

YanMingXiu watched as ZhouXiang held his waist to walk oddly into the bathroom. His heart gushed up with pride and satisfaction. He didn't expect to do it so many times last night. The sexual stimulation this man gives him is far from what he had imagined.

YanMingXiu is a very picky person. From childhood, he is only willing to enjoy the best of everything. Even his bed companions from when he was studying abroad were all rare beautiful men. Compared to these men, ZhouXiang is a far cry from them. As for comparing to WangYuDong, there is essentially no comparison. But this man (ZhouXiang) is just to YanMingXiu's liking, his character, his smile, and even his natural performance in bed.