Release me

Reaching the top level of the tower, Michael fell against the stone wall, and closed his eyes. The two guards watched him carefully, without passing judgement. They heard what he had gone through and pitied him. The larger of the two warriors regarded Michael with mild interest, as he scratched his beard. He didn't envy his chief at this moment, knowing that he was suffering a great deal, and knew in his heart that if his brother had done to him what Edward has done to Michael he would have killed his brother with his bare hands.

When Michael finally pulled his muscled body off the stone wall, the two warriors stepped aside, as their leader pushed open the iron door to the tower and stepped inside. The guards pulled the door shut and remained in their positions, until further orders. They both glanced at each other and quickly looked away. Both were lost in their own little world of thoughts, and wished they were home with their wives making babies.

Kyra's scrambled to her feet when she saw Michael enter the room, and the iron door closed behind him. She stood rigid, and her eyes were bright with hatred as his gaze swept the room before they fixed on her.

There was a moment of silence as Michael raked his emerald eyes over her body, and her beauty claimed him. Desire slammed through him so savagely that he shuddered.

"Kyra." His voice was hoarse with yearning, and he wanted to tell her that he still loved her, but the words got lost in his throat, and he was once again left breathless with emotion.

What magic has she thrown at him that he falls slave to her, he thought angrily, as he took control of himself, and narrowed his eyes at her. She has bewitched him, and he struggled to tame the emotions coursing through him.

Kyra saw torment in his eyes, emotions that swirled up from his soul to burn in his eyes like a flame. She watched him carefully, and pulled her shoulders back, looking regal and untouchable, she wasn't falling into his trap again! His sexual magnetism was more than she could resist she thought wildly, and forced herself to stand cool and composed. Danger emanated from her stance, changing the air around them.

Michael narrowed his eyes and took a few steps forward, he was inches away from her, and Kyra tipped her head back and glanced up at him. His dark and potent gaze was fixed upon her, and she quivered despite the warmth of the late afternoon. There was a peculiar atmosphere in the air, a mixture of tension and anticipation.

Kyra breathed deeply to slow her pounding heart, as her eyes drifted over his wide shoulders down his hard muscled chest to his rippling abs of steel. She sucked in a quick breath as her gaze lowered to his tapered waist and even below that, where his erection had already tripled in size, as if it was begging to be touched by her.

Michael did everything he could to hold himself back from taking her into his strong and possessive arms, as a sweet pang of emotions wrenched his heart. He still wanted her badly! She was his sweet obsession, and he suffered knowing that his brother may very well have tasted her lips on his!

"Release me of my pain and suffering, and let me be, Kyra." He said hoarsely, not able to live in torture anymore.

His voice sounded bitter, and Kyra wanted to throw herself on him and beg for him to make love to her, but she dare not show him what she felt, and weaken her position in his eyes. He did not deserve her love, he betrayed her, and then turned around and accused her of infidelity! How dare he! She thought, as anger coursed throughout her veins, shaking her to the core.

"The pain you feel has been inflicted by you, not by me!" She threw at him coldly. "I have been wrongfully accused, and sentence!"

Anger boiled deep inside Michael's heart, and his eyes grew dark and blazed with hatred, as images of his betrothed flashed through his mind, in the arms of his brother. He grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against his muscled chest.

His fierce gaze looked down at her wildly, and he bent his head, and brutally kissed her lips. Kyra melted in his strong arms and hungrily kissed him back, wanting him desperately, unable to hold back anymore. They melted into each other's arms, bounded by the love that they felt for one another.

Moments later, Michael pulled his head back and looked down into her deep blue eyes, and whispered, "Why did you do it Kyra? Why did you betray me?" His voice sounded hoarse and bitter.

His words were like a slap in the face, Kyra pulled out of his muscled arms angrilly, and the blissful moment disappeared. He will never change, she thought, he will always be the arrogant, self entered, egotistic pig that he always was!

How dare he judge her for something she did not do, and even if he found her in his brothers arms, he should know better than to accuse her, she was not a whore! But since he insisted that she was, then she will have to act as one, and let him punish her if he chose to, it will all be worth It just to see him suffer!

"Because your brother is more of a man than you are!" She lied straight to his face.

His huge hands fisted at his sides, and Kyra heard him snarl under his breath, and she took a few steps backwards. His dark gaze measured hers, and he asked in a dangerous tone of voice, "Did he pleasure you, was he as good as me."

"Even better" she told him, wanting him to die from jealousy, not realizing that he was at the point of no return, as he trembled with rage.

He leapt forward and grabbed her by the neck, wanting to strangle her for her betrayal, but he could not do it. He loved her more than life itself, and he still wanted her, even after all this, he still wanted her!

So now dear fans, we are at the end of the past, only a few more chapters of the battle, fasten your seat belts and prepare as I take you through the battle and into the future!!!

Do not write to me that they are crazy for going back and forth with their love hate relationship because I already know that!! They are soulmate's and cannot live with out each other. It will always be this way for them. Their love is never ending! Sigh,

But please do write me with all your thoughts and concerns, and ideas.

Thank you kindly for all your votes and comments, I truly appreciate all of you!!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo