Wild with fury

Michael held on tight to his wife, who tried to release herself from his strong grip. He raced straight to his chamber, while all the onlookers watched with curioustiy, and kicked the door open with his foot, walked inside to where the bed was, and threw Kyra on it. She tried to escape, but Michael threw his body over hers, and trapped her underneath.

"Get off me beast!" She yelled, and beat his muscled chest angrilly.

Michael grabbed her two hands and pinned them above her head. "Please Kyra, let me explain." He begged hoarsely.

"I don't want your explanation! You are a pig, and I'm not staying with you, I'm going back home with my father, I hate you Michael." She yelled, as tears rolled down her face.

"I know I messed up, but I never wanted to hurt you, please Kyra you must believe me." Michael begged desperately.

"I will never believe a word you say! You are a liar and a cheat!" She spat, and tried to beak free of his hold.

Michael tightened his hold on her, and said, "You must listen to me Kyra, I can explain everything."

"Get off her before I break you in half!" Roared Douglas said in a cold threatening tone from behind them. "Let my daughter go, I am taking her back with me."

Michael's heart twisted with pain. He knew that she was leaving him, and his heart was not able to handle that. He closed his eyes tightly, and tried to calm his beating heart. He was fighting a losing battle. Kyra was going to leave him, and he knew not how to survive without her.

"Get off me!" She hissed, and kicked him in the groin area, and escaped from him. "Father please, I want to go home."

"Yes, yes, my darling, you don't belong here anymore. Come, we are going home." He said and escorted her out of Michael's chamber.

Michael did not move from where he sat, he had lost his strength, as he watched his wife leave with her father. From a distance he heard the chief give orders to a warrior to notify his clan to start packing, they were leaving, he told him.

With a heavy heart, Michael walked to the tall window, and watched his wife walk out of the courtyard with her parents at her side comforting her. She was placed on a horse with her father, and they rode away, not even waiting for the rest of their clan. The Druid watched as they disappeared into thin air.

The Prince placed one hand against the wall, to support his body, and the other he placed on his heart, which was throbbing with pain. She left him! She walked out of his life, without looking back. Just like that, she left him!

His heart twisted and beat wildly against his muscled chest, and the pain was unbearable. Michael dropped to the floor, and cried out loud. Tears rolled down his handsome chiseled face, and he knew that soon his heart will give out.

The Healer raced into the room, and found his son passed out on the floor. He called out to the servants for help, and tried to revive his son. He had a heart attack, and even though William knew that his son is immortal, he also knew that a heart attack can cripple him for months, before he regains back his strength and powers.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxxoxoxxo