Deeply in love

Hawk stood naked behind Nessa, his huge body spooning hers. The beauties head relaxed on his muscled chest, her eyes were closed, and she breathed evenly, panting softly, as Hawks hand caressed her breasts gently. His fingers swirled around her nipples, softly, gently, and they perked upwards firmly, begging to be touched by him. Hawk groaned huskily, wanting to take her back to the bed.

He could never have enough of her, the need for his woman burned deep inside him, and desire coiled around his groin. His love for her was endless, an abyss of eternity that did not end. He knew that he could not live without her, she was his life now, she was his everything. Lowering his hand to her abdomen, Hawk gently massaged around her belly, loving the feel of her, knowing that his baby slept inside her womb.

"Nessa," he whispered in her ear, "my heart,"

Nessa moaned with pleasure, as he rubbed his erection against her arse, and his warm lips kissed the nape of her neck. Hawk was mad with desire, as hot flames of burning fire surged through out his entire body.

"Give yourself to me one more time Nessa!" He whispered softly, his hand lowering below her abdomen to the lower part of her body.

"Hawk." She whispered his name, in a husky low tone of voice, and placed her hand on top of his, pushing it down, unable to wait anymore.

There was a strangled sound that came from the Fay's throat, as his fingers dipped inside her, slowly, invading her most intimate space, lighting a spark of fire that threatened to burn deep inside her. His fingers knew the way to appease her superficial needs.

And as her body fell backwards, helplessly, against his muscled chest, he could feel her trembling, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her. Her sweet cries of fulfillment, filled him with black desire, but he knew to tame his needs and wait. He was a Fay, and his needs were beyond those of Druids, but he always put her needs first. He was in love, and nothing in his life mattered more than her, absolutely nothing!

The love that existed between them was deep, a deeper energy one finds on a soul level. They had a connection with each other that was unconditional, it was more than love, it was unbreakable. They were connected with the invisible cord, that was on a deep essence level, and there souls were bound together till eternity.

A burst of emotions claimed Hawk, and he held back from crying, not wanting to alert Nessa. She would never understand the love that he felt for her. It was to powerful and electrifying for a Druidess to understand. He knew when Druidess's connected with their soulmate's it was powerful, but when a Fay connects with a Druidess, it is a whole other level of connection. Nothing surpasses that, it was deeper than the deep blue sea.

Wrapping his strong arms around her, he held her possessively, and whispered in her ear endearments that came from his heart. She was his life. She was his sweet obsession.

************

Robert lay in his bed, seething with anger, knowing that Nessa chose a Fay instead of him! A whole other race, she betrayed her people! She was a Fay lover, and that pissed him off! He wanted her desperately, even after what he felt was her betrayal, he still wanted her! And he would have her, with or without her consent!

He would rather die than let the Fay keep what belonged to him. She wanted him first before the giant came along. Jealousy ripped throughout his heart, knowing that she bedded the Fay and she was carrying his child.

His face twisted with hate, and his thoughts turned dark. He was going to take her back, and show her that she belonged to him, but first he was going to teach the Fay a lesson, one that he shall never forget. In the meantime, he will use the little b!tch Abby, to fulfill his needs, he thought, tonight he will show her a few tricks, he glanced in the corner of his room, where a long, thick stick lay, and smiled to himself. Yup, a new trick indeed, he thought darkly.

Thank you for your votes and comments, xoxxoxoxxoxxoxxoxo