Fireworks in bed

Michael held Kyra's hand, as they walked on the beach of Oasis, and the gentle breeze brushed against their skin warmly. The Druid looked down at his blushing bride and could not wait to take her to his bed. This dreamland they were in will intensify their union to a point where the both of them will be living a fantasy dream.

They walked to the cottage that was a few hundred yards away, and when they got to the doorway, the Prince swept Kyra off her feet and carried her through the threshold. A wicked, sexy smile played on his lips, as he hurriedly walked through the rooms of the cottage and kicked open one of the bedroom doors. Making his way inside, Michael placed Kyra back on her feet, and with trembling fingers removed her gown off her beautiful body.

Without waiting another second, Michael pulled his kilt off his tapered waist and watched as Kyra's eyes feasted on his erection. He then placed his huge calloused hands on his wife's tiny waist, and lifted her off her feet, throwing her against the wall. Bracing his hands on the wall, he trapped his wife in the middle, and looked down into her beautiful sky blue eyes with lust.

Unable to contain himself any longer, having waited eight hundred years for this moment, the Druid brought his lips down to Kyra's, and kissed her brutelly. With his right knee, he nudged her thighs apart, and rubbed his erection on her. Kyra's body shook with lust, and trembling with desire, Michael lifted his wife's petite body, and positioned her over his shaft, bringing her down slowly until he was inside her, and she gasped with delight, when he filled her completely.

The slow sensual moves of their over heated bodies were starting to intensify, and Michael lost all his control as his hands held Kyra tightly, lifting, and moving her body up and down and all around, until they both trembled. Electricity exploded inside both of them at the same time, and waves after waves of pleasure claimed them. Hoarse masculine groans, mingled with her sweet passionate cries, and Michael's body shook violently as he released himself inside his wife.

Thus is how they spent the entire day, making sweet love and whispering sweet nothings to each other as they basked in the pleasures of their love. Kyra had never known such pleasure existed, as she lay sprawled on the bed, and Michael's tongue did things to her that had her begging for mercy.

Michael was a great and powerful lover, who absolutely adored his new bride, and wanted to make sure that he had her under his control in his bed. Now that they had fully connected their souls, nothing and no one could separate them ever again!

I've noticed that the number of votes received so far are not enough to get me higher on the vote scale, pleasssssssseeeeeeeeee don't forget to hit the vote button. Thank you very much. Xoxxoxxoxlxo