The blushing virgin

It was noon time when Michael led Kyra down the winding staircase, and into the huge dining area, where hundreds were seated and waited to be served lunch. The servants were busy placing platters of meat, bread and different kind of cheeses on the table, and every side dish one could possibly think of, for the MacAlister clan always dined in grand style, and even more so now, because of the Bruce clan, that were visiting for the festivities.

Michael wrapped his strong and possesive arms around his soulmate, and guided her to the table where their family members were seated, and he pulled out a chair for her to sit in, and then claimed the chair next to her to seat himself in.

Kyra could not help but blush, when every one at the table looked her way. images of what had transpired earlier in their bed came to her mind, and she looked bashfully away. It was an awkward moment for everyone at the table, as they dipped into their food quietly, and Michael squeezed Kyra's hand, letting her know that everything will be all right.

After everyone finished their meal, and the servants were busy picking up the platters and serving the fruits, and pastries, Michael cleared his throat and said, "Kyra and I, will get married in one months time, and if you don't mind Chief Douglas, I want her to stay with me until then."

Kyra's parents both looked at each other quietly, and Michael worried that they would not allow Kyra to remain with him until the wedding and added, "of course the invitation extends to her whole entire family and all the guests too. You and your wife, and immediate family members can stay in the castle, we have many guest rooms available, and the rest of the your clan, can continue to stay on our surrounding property in their tents and be our guests for breakfast lunch and dinner, until the wedding day, and our courtyard is open to the entire clan for daily use. Your warriors can also train with our warriors on a daily basis if that is your wish of course."

"You are mighty generous Michael. I think I will take you up on your offer. The Bruce clan would be delighted to stick around here until the wedding day. And my warriors would find it very challenging to train with your powerful warriors." The Chief of the Bruce clan said.

"Very well then, it is settled. Now please excuse Kyra and I, we have a few things to talk about in private, but this evening after dinner, I would like to get the two families together and discuss a few things. Kyra and I have a few questions we would like to ask." Michael said, and Douglas threw a quick glance at his wife, and at Lidia.

"That is fine my son, we will talk later." The Chief said, accepting the invitation with grace.

Michael grabbed Kyra's hand and pulled her gently to her feet and guided her back upstairs to their bed chambers, and as soon as they were inside, he closed and locked the wooden doors, and turned around, pulled Kyra in his embrace, and kissed her wildly.

"I need you Kyra." He said hoarsely, "I need you badly."

He quickly pulled her gown off her body, and she stood naked once again in front of him. Michael feasted his eyes on her bare, round and firm breasts, and a strangled sound escaped from his lips, as he lifted her in his strong and possesive arms, walked over to the bed and placed her gently on it.

Kyra's heart raced wildly, as she lay naked on the bed, waiting for Michael to join her. She saw the wild look on his face, and her body burned with want, knowing that he would make her feel things that she never felt before.

Michael held himself back, wanting to take his time. He slowly removed his kilt, discarding it on the floor, and stood naked before her, with his legs spread apart. Kyra could not take her eyes off his massive erection, and need consumed her in every part of her body, as she eagerly waited for him to touch her again.

Kyra looked up at her Prince, and saw the lustfull look in his eyes, as his hand slowly caressed his jewels. He looked wild and sexy, as he stood before her. His nostrils flared, his lips parted, and his heavy eyelids closed for a second, and Kyra could not wait anymore and she called out his name desperately, and Michael's eyes opened, and he climbed on the bed, dropped his head on her breasts, and started to kiss every inch of her body, all the way down to Netherland, where he parted her legs and tasted sweet Heaven.

My dear beautiful fans, I would like to mention the fact that I am now number eight on the hot list and it is all because of you!!!! Please continue to vote and comment and help me reach the top of the chart, and I promise you that you will not regret it, I will continue to write for you a wonderful story! Stay with me on this journey and read how the story unravels into an epic love story that will move you to tears. I promise you I will deliver an out of this world love story that you will never forget! Thank you kindly for your continued support, xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo