Oh what a mess!!

Neil cursed as he jumped off the bed, and Nessa looked at him with surprise.

"First time ever I heard you curse, and I do have to say that it sounded sexy." Nessa told him truthfully.

Neil turned around and looked at her, there was anger in his eyes.

"Do you realize that Lanie will think that you and I are together?" He added, running his fingers through his thick mane of raven hair. "I just lost any chance I might have had with her!"

"Nonsense!" Nessa said, "she will want you even more now! I know my sister very well, you might want to thank me for helping you, instead of looking at me as if you want to throttle me."

Neil took a deep inhalation of breath. "Wrong Nessa, she probably went straight to William, and he will charge in here any second, to run a spear through my heart, what has gotten into you today anyhow?" He asked desperately.

"Stop acting like a fool, this is the only way my sister will wake up, and admit that she has feelings for you." Nessa said, "and it would have helped if you had let me know before now, that it was my sister you had feelings for!"

Neil turned away from her accusing stare, upset about the whole incident. "So now what do we do?" He asked, in a softer, more gentil tone of voice.

"We play the waiting game. Knowing my sister, she will come and confront me in the morning, and I will play dumb." Nessa said, "and if you want to win my sisters heart, then play along with me, I promise you, by this weekend Lanie will be in your arms telling you that she is in love with you!"

"How can you be so sure of that?" Neil said, waiting patiently for Nessa's answer.

"I know my sister very well. Do not fret about this at all, just go to William, and my mother, and ask for my hand in marriage. Tell them that you want to Marry me by this weekend." Nessa said, and held her breath until Neil agreed with her.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Neil threw her a weak smile before he opened the door, and walked out of her chambers. Nessa looked around her room, her Fay had dissapeared, but she was confident he would return soon. She locked her door, and removed her nightgown, and walked back to her bed.

She was sure that he would sneak back in her room tonight, and she wanted him to find her naked in the bed. Sometimes, she thought, men needed an extra hand to speed things along.

It was way into the late hours of the night, when she felt his presence, and she smiled in the dark. She knew he would come back for her, and she stayed awake waiting for him. Nessa was glad that she did not cover her naked body, as she lay sprawled on the bed with her eyes closed faking sleep.

She could hear his heavy breathing, he was turned on, she thought, satisfied that her plan was working. Nessa shifted her body in a position where her round and firm breasts were in her Fay's full view. Let him feast his eyes on this, she thought, and mayhap he could grow some balls and claim me as his!

Hawk tried really hard to stay away from her, but in the end, he found himself back here.

Holding himself back from Nessa, was one of the hardest things he has ever done, especially since she shifted her body, and her nipples were in full view, perked and begging to be touched, and he imagined his tongue teasing them until she trembled in his strong arms, and begged him to take her.

His balls were swollen, and his shaft throbbed painfully, knowing that she was inches away and he couldn't have her. Hawks breathed deeper, and he found himself walking over to the side of the bed. Dropping to his knees, The Fay looked at her sleeping form, and lust overpowered him, until he was at the point of no return. Reaching his hand out, he lightly caressed her round breasts, and closed his eyes as his shaft throbbed.

Stop! He told himself, this is a very dangerous game you are playing!

Hawk pulled away from her, and backed up against the stone wall. He stayed there all night until the wee hours of the morning when he disappeared, and went back to the grey mountain.

Thank you for your votes amd comments. xoxoxoxoxo