My family

Michael pulled his wife gently inside his bed chambers and closed the wooden door, locking it, to make sure the servants do not bother them in the morning. He then walked over to the chair next to the window, with his child still in his hand, and sat down. Tears of unbelievable joy rolled down his handsome chiseled face, and he hugged Stephan tightly in his arms.

"Papa?" Stephan asked sweetly, and wiped his tears away.

Which caused Michael to tighten his grip around his child, and cry even more. He was not ashamed to show his feelings to the people that he loved more than life itself. They meant everything to him, and he swore to himself that he would never allow anything to ever happen to them again.

Looking over to where his wife sat on the bed, his heart bled with worry. Would she even want him after everything that has happened? Did she trust him? His heart ripped in two, for he could see the hurt in her eyes, and knew that she was angry with him.

"Kyra?" He called out her name softly, but she looked away from him, unable to seize the moment.

It would be a long time until she forgave him, and he knew that, but he would wait patiently until she was ready to forgive him, and then he could show her what it meant to be loved by him.

The Druid Prince watched as his wife removed her gown, and folded it, placing it neatly on a chair that was next to the bed, and then she slipped into her night gown, the whole time avoiding glancing in his direction. His heart sank when she climbed on the bed and lay her head quietly on her pillow, facing the opposite direction. He heard her sigh, and wished that she would allow him to hold her In his arms. He needed her like the fish needed the water, but it wasn't like that for her, she probably hates him now.

Looking down at his child's innocent sleepy form, Michael could not help but cry some more. He was a huge mighty warrior, but he had a heart full of love for his wife and child. Lifting himself slowly to his feet, not to awaken Stephan, he tip toed to the bed, and placed his sons body next to his mothers, and pulled the ivory satin sheet over him, to cover him up. Throwing a glance at his wife, his shoulders dropped as he walked back, and sank into the chair he was sitting on before.

All night he sat in that chair, thinking about all the events that led up to this day. It was all his fault, and he did not blame his wife for being upset with him. He was a father now, and everything will change. He will do everything in his power to keep his family safe and sound.

Nothing else mattered to him besides his family, and in the morning he will tell his wife what is in his heart, and pray that she forgives him. Mayhap he could even take his wife and child and go into the future, until everything settles down.

The Druid closed his eyes tightly, thinking back on the first time he saw his Golden Goddess, by the river. She was a vision to behold, and she stole his heart from that very first moment, when his eyes gazed upon her. He could never love another as much as he loved her, of that he was sure of.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Michael then exhaled, and let out all the pain and suffering, all the hurt and devastation that was buried deep in his heart. Tomorrow would be another day, and by GOD, he would see to it that the past was laid to rest, and a new beginning will arise.

A fresh new start, just him, his beautiful loving wife, and his adorable son.

The next chapter will start with Hawk and Nessa's story. But I will save Neil's and Lanie's story for book two, that will kick off with Edwards and Heather/ Julia's story too.

Thank you for your love and support, it means the world to me that you stuck it out with me thus far. Hope I can continue to entertain you, and help you fall into this fairy tale of lust, love and sweet passion.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. That is what helps me along this journey, knowing your thought and feelings of my books really help to write even more. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo