Heartbroken

Kyra lay awake all night crying her heart out. She was devastated to a point where she wanted to die. Her world crumbled to her feet, and there was no way to pick up the pieces after this. She lost all hope in love.

The orange fireball hung in the dark blue sky, and warmed everything it touched as a new day approached. The sun's ray's filtered through the silk, ivory curtain's that framed the huge glass windows in Kyra's chamber, but Kyra did not notice, as she cried a river.

Edward placed his ear by the door, and heard Kyra's cries, and his heart tore in two. His brother did not deserve her he thought, as he opened the wooden door and stepped inside.

He found Kyra sprawled naked on the bed, covered up to the waist with an ivory silk sheet, crying with passion. He walked up to the bed, and dropped to his knees, and pulled the sheet all the way up her shoulders not trusting himself. She looked beautifull even as she lay on the bed weeping.

"Kyra." He asked gently, "what has you weeping so?"

Kyra ignored him and continued to cry her heart out.

Edwards trembling hand reached over her head, and he caressed her hair.

"Please don't cry my princess, things will get better, I promise you." He said, aching to hold her in his arms, but dared not.

Kyra stopped crying, and raised her head, turning her face towards Edward. "Things will never be the same again Edward. Michael betrayed me once again, the night before our wedding. I shall never forgive him, never!" She said with a veagance. "I hate him!"

"No Kyra, you don't hate him, you are just angry at what you thought you saw. Michael loves you very much, and he would not betray you. There has to be a good explanation at what ever it is you think you saw, I am sure of it." He said, and he believed every word of it. He knew that his brother loved her very much, and he would never betray her, especially the night before their wedding.

"Your wrong Edward," she said angrily, lifting herself to a sitting position, and forgetting that she was naked. "I saw Eva come out of his chambers. He was with her, I saw them!"

Edwards could not help it when his eyes lowered to her breasts, nor could he control the huge erection that was preparing to explode at any minute. She was beautiful beyond belief, he thought with a passion, and his brother was crazy for not claiming her right away.

"What you think you saw, may not actually be the way you seem to think it is. Sometimes when we are in pain we see things differently. My brother loves you more than he loves his own life, I am sure of this!" He said, making every effort to hold his eyes up, looking only at her face, afraid that he might find himself staring at her breasts again.

"I saw her coming out of his room. That in itself is a crime. There is only one reason she would be in his room Edward, and you know this to be true!" She yelled, and she lifted herself off the bed, forgetting about the ivory sheet that slid off her naked body, and walked over to the cherrywood table, grabbed a crystal goblet, and smashed it on the stone wall. Then she walked back to the bed, dropped herself on it, and gut wrenching sobs tore from her throat, as she grieved for her lost love.

Edward felt awful, he didn't know what to do to comfort her. She would not listen to reason, and that could only spell catastrophe.

Walking around the bed, he sat on the mattress next to her, and debated taking her in his arms. He wanted to comfort her, but she was naked as the day she was born. Good God, he thought, she was beautiful!

She is your brothers betrothed, he reminded himself, and kept his hands to himself. He will not betray his brother! He loved his brother very much, and chose to stay loyal to him, but it was getting harder and harder, every second that went by.

She had the most firmest, beautiful arse he had ever seen in his whole entire life. Edward shut his eyes, unable to look anymore, it was sweet torture for him. He ignored his throbbing shaft and tried one more time to help Kyra.

"I promise you Kyra, Michael did not betray you! He loves you, and has remained faithfull to you, I am sure of it!" He said firmly, and as he leaned over to cover Kyra because he could not stand to see her naked anymore, his knee got caught on his kilt and pulled it off him, leaving him naked, and exposing his huge erection.

Not realizing that his kilt dropped off his waist, Edward covered Kyra's bare back with the ivory bed sheet, collected her in his strong arms, and cradled her close to his bare chest, hoping to calm her down, and sooth her pain, and releive her of her suffering. She cuddled herself against his muscled chest, needing the comfort of his tender arms around her, and relaxed in his strong hold.

Neither she nor Edward heard the door open as Michael stepped inside the room, they did not notice the pain in his eyes as he witnessed his betrothed, the love of his life, lying naked in the arms of his naked brother, until he was coming at them filled with rage and hate, ready to kill them both with his bare hands.

Thank you all for your votes and comments xoxoxxoxoxxo