The scorching sun

The orange, red fireball in the blue sky blazed it's heat across Scotland, heating everything in its way. The warriors of castle Lennox of Sterlingshire, along with their new friends, Cheif Douglas's warriors, threw themselves in the ocean to cool off.

Handsome, muscled warriors, naked as the day they were born, hundreds of them, dived into the cool waters of Scotland, for hours, taking a break from training, to enjoy a swim. On the other side of the castle, by the river, were the ladies of the courts. They too wanted to cool off their over heated bodies, and dipped into the river, as they splashed each other, enjoying a morning of fun, but Nessa and Lanie, Michele's sisters were not interested to hang out with a bunch of naked ladies in the river. They wanted to see the naked warriors by the beach.

Hiding behind the bushes, a few hundred feet from the shoreline, Nessa tugged at her sisters gown with excitement, and pointed to one of the handsomest among the warriors. "Him Lanie, I want him!" She said in a dreamy voice.

Lanie looked at the naked warrior and sighed. Why was it that her sister always wanted the warriors that she chose? Just because she was a few years older didn't mean that she could do as she wished! Lanie remembered a few months ago when she had pointed this warrior out to her sister, and now her sister wishes to steal him from her!

"You can't have him Nessa! I saw him first, and besides he probably doesn't want either one of us, word has it that he has a different woman his bed every night!" Lanie said, hoping to get her sister to change her mind about him.

"Of course he has woman in his bed every night, look at him sister!" Nessa said, and she sighed, "he is tall and lithe, his body is strong and muscular, and his handsome chiseled face is perfection, and have you seen his eyes? They are sparkling gold, he looks like a lion and I heard he fights like one too. Oh my God Lanie look!"

And Lanie pushed her sister out of the way to see what she was talking about, and saw the warrior turn sideways. His shaft was massive, and his huge balls hung underneath, and swung each time he made a move. "The rumors are true, this Druid looks like a God!" She whispered.

Nessa stepped back and focused her attention on another warrior that was a few feet away. Her heart pounded in her chest. This one was just as good looking, if not better looking than the other warrior. She narrowed her eyes, and took a closer look at him, and anger set in her heart, he was the warrior that cat whistled when she walked by him the other day. How dare he make advances at her in front of all the other warriors. She remembered how all the warriors laughed behind her back, as she ran and hid in one of the servants room, until they exited the castle. She hates him! She thought angrily, even though her heart pounded wildly when she glanced at him again.

The two sisters continued to spy on the warriors, giggling with excitement, until they heard a familiar voice that startled them from behind, "Young ladies have you no shame?"

The sisters turned around slowly, and hung their head, embarrassed that their mother caught them spying on the naked warriors. Lidia's hands were on her hips, as she angrilly scolded her daughters, "Go into the castle immediately, and wait for me in my chambers, for this time I will not be to kind in dishing out your punishment! Seems to me that the both of you need to have some schooling on how proper ladies act. I did not raise harlots! Your father is probably turning in his grave this very second!" She yelled, as she followed her daughters back to the castle.

Michael watched from the huge window in his mothers chamber, his mother marching his sisters through the courtyard and inside the castle, and she didn't look too happy, he thought dryly. He took a deep inhalation of breath. It seemed that all the problems of the world weighed on his shoulders. When had his sisters reached maturity level? He made a mental note to find husbands for them, before they ruined their reputations and dirtied the family's good name.

Turning around, Michael looked at his beautiful betrothed and knew that she was his number one priority right now. He walked over to the bed, jumped on it, and made himself cozy next to her, loving the feel of her body next to his. He looked down to her beautiful face and choked back a sob. What if she rebukes him when she wakes up? What then?

As you can see, I'm adding more story lines slowly into the story. This will be a neverending book that will continue into a second and third, possibly even a fourth sequel, it will be my new series. Each and ever sibling of Michael's will get a soulmate, a powerful strong love story that will have your eyes glued to your computer!!

Edward will go to California and start his romance with his soulmate, as soon as Kyra wakes up and Michael's relationship is in full swing with his soulmate, then I will introduce heather/Julia to this storyline and Edward will be next in line to have a love story, while Nessie and Lanie fish for their soulmate's. I have so many new ideas and love for this new series of mine, and I hope all of you stick around to read it as the stories develope. Thank you so much for all your love and support, remember that I love each and everyone of you, because you have made my dreams come true, I was but a child when I dreamed of writing stories and finally I'm doing it. Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxxo