Blinded with rage

Edward saw his brother charge in the room at the speed of light, and he had only time to let go of Kyra and stand up in a warriors stance before Michael ripped him to pieces.

Blinded by rage, Michael's huge hands grabbed his brother, and threw him against the stone wall, where he threw punch after punch on him until his hands bled. Edwards anger slowly grew, but mostly from frustration that his brother did not trust him. The blows he was receiving from Michael did not hurt him. He was powerfully built, and no matter how strong his brother was, he could not inflict pain on his warrior body that was made of iron steel. If anything, Michael was the one that had the bleeding hands, Edward was not bleeding anywhere.

Only when Michael was done with him, did Edward realize that his kilt was missing, and he could only imagine what was going through his brothers mind, catching them in bed with their clothes off.

Michael realized he was not doing any harm on Edward, and turned his attention on Kyra, his lovely bride who was a whore! He stomped over to the bed and grabbed her by the hair. She made not one sound, as he pulled her to his muscled chest, and looked down to her with eyes full of hate and rage.

Michael took a few seconds to look into the eyes of what he thought was a traitorous whore. She could not stay faithful to him even on the eve of their wedding, he thought, as madness claimed his heart, and he tightened his hold on her hair, causing excruciating pain to Kyra who was too stunned, and could not say a single word.

"Let her go!" Edward yelled from behind him, as he wrapped his kilt around his tapered waist. "You are gravely mistaken for what you think happened here!"

Michael ignored his brother and hie eyes roamed down Kyra's naked form, that lay helpless on the bed. Pain speared through his heart knowing that she gave herself so easily to his brother without a second thought!

"You are a whore Kyra." He said to her, looking down at her with hate filled eyes. He drew his head back and spit in her face before he let her go.

"Brother, you have no idea what you have done!" Edward said painfully.

But Michael paid no heed to what his brother was saying, he dropped his head in his hands and cried, for the pain in his heart was unbearable.

At that moment, there was an uproar at the doorway, as the Healer charged in the room, with many following behind him. The chief was among the many, and when he saw his lovely daughter crying naked on the bed, he ran up to her and threw the sheet over her body to cover her nakedness, and threw a questioning glance at Michael.

"What in Gods name happened here?" The Healer asked, still not believing his eyes.

"Ask her!" Michael roared, pointing his finger at his betrothed. "She will tell you exactly what happened here!"

And Kyra turned her head slowly around to face everyone and said, "I committed a crime against Michael, I slept with brother!" She lied, and a terrifying roar escaped Michael's throat as he charged towards Kyra to kill her, but everyone grabbed him and held on to him before he did something that he would later regret.

"Whore!" Michael yelled, and tears glided down his handsome chiseled face, and he tried to break out of the strong hold that he was in, but his younger brothers held on tighter to him.

Kyra's father was stunned at what he heard his daughter say, and could not believe it. There has been a huge mistake here, of that he had no doubt. His daughter was not a whore, nor do then Emerald Tablets lie. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Michael. "You are wrong to assume that my daughter is a whore Michael. She would never betray you, there has been a huge misunderstanding here, I am sure of it!"

Edward stepped up and said, "Yes, there has been a misunderstanding! Kyra is innocent of what Michael accuses her of!" He said threw gritted teeth.

"I know what I witnessed when I walked through the door, and you all heard it from her mouth, she betrayed me with my brother!" His voice sounded deadly, and his eyes were filled with hate.

His younger brothers who held him tightly, were afraid that he would break free, and kill his betrothed. They knew he was in a blinded rage.

"Oh Michael, no," Lidia said as she stepped through the crowd, and made her way to her son. "You have made a huge mistake, one that will not be forgiven easily! If you don't know Kyra by now, then you don't deserve her!" She said, and turned her attention to Kyra who lay helpless on the bed in tears.

Michael could not believe that Kyra had everyone siding with her. Oh she's a clever one he thought wildly, but he will teach her a big fat lesson that she will remember for the rest of her life.

Thank you all for your support, it means the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxo