Dear fans

Hello my dear fans,

I have had many of you ask me about my other books, and how to find them. I had another profile page, and someone hacked into it and weird things were happening to it, like it would turn automatically to Italian language, and it kept doing that, plus My book was stolen from the hot list, and many other weird things were happening since I was hacked. So I got angry and started a new profile page and started this new book.

For those of you who want to read my other books, go to my old profile page under the name Theodora Koulouris and there your will find my other four books.

Or type these titles and find them that way. My highlander my heart, my highlander my heart part two, sweet obsession, and my first love.

For all my old fans who followed me from my other profile page, I will continue with my highlander my heart part two in a few days. And I'm almost done with that book, so I will start on this profile page my part three with Archangel Raphael and Lily's loves story, and then of course our all time favorites come back, Elizabeth and Alexander reincarnate in the year 2014.

Thank you kindly for joining me on this journey and making my dreams come true. I love each and every one of you and just want to say one more time, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Xoxoxxoxoxxoxxxxo