Magic

Edward watched his brothers display of emotional distress and almost felt sorry for him, almost, because he knew that he done this, with no one to blame but himself. Turning his attention back to the Healer, and the paper in his hand, Edward was confused, he knew that his brothers magic was powerful, but he needed to know if it was strong enough to protect Kyra.

"What exactly does this magic do and how will the tower benefit Kyra?" Edward asked, anxiously waiting to know all the details.

"Michael has spent many sleepless nights working this magic to reach perfection. Once she places her name on this paper, the magic will create a protective shield around Kyra that will last until one moon after the wedding ceremony. Michael has carefully constructed this magic to keep his soulmate alive." The Healer said, watching Edward carefully to make sure that he understands what he was telling him.

"What exactly is written in the prophecies about her fate?" Edward asked, with a sinking heart.

"The prophecies write that Kyra is the chosen one, and the witches want to destroy her before she reaches the age of twenty two, because she will gain her magic powers on that day." The Healer said, and knew what his son's next question would be.

"Every Druidess gets her powers on her twenty second birthday, what makes Kyra so special?" Edward asked.

"Her mother comes from the last line of Druids of her kind. Kyra carries inside her different kind of magic, the blood that runs in her veins is that of a special race of Druids that carry powerful magic so strong that in a blink of an eye, Kyra will be able to destroy her enemy. The witches fear her, and want to eliminate her before she gains her strength." The Healer said. "Kyra does not know who she really is, her parents that raised her are not her biological ones. The truth has been kept from her, but I have studied the Emerald Tablets very carefully, and know that Kyra and Michael's magic together can destroy all evil in this world. That is why the witches want to kill her."

"What about her immortality?" Edward said, with a sense of desperation.

"Well she is immortal like you and I, but the witches have stolen the Magic Druid Sword, and on doomsday, they can eliminate two of us, and you know their number one target will be Kyra." With those words spoken, all three of the men looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They all knew that the magic sword, if pierced through the heart of a Druid, it can kill them, and the swords magic is able to be used twice per one hundred years, which means that Kyra is in a lot of trouble.

"What about the tower?" Edward asked, "how will we get Kyra to stay in there, and how secure is it?"

"The tower will,be sprinkled with powerful magic warding off all evil, and Kyra will not want to be placed there because she will want to be involved with balltling the dark forces on doomsday, but after Michael and Kyra say their vows, he will trick her, and lock her up there for her saftey." The Healer said, "it is the only way Edward, to ensure her saftey."

"Do they want her that bad?" Michael's twin asked, as pain twisted in his gut.

"Edward, any children that Michael and Kyra produce, will have super sonic powers, Kyra's bloodline is the strongest that ever existed in a Druid, and she is the last of their kind. Kyra's life is in imminent danger, her life will always be threatened, and especially any children she may have." The Healer sighed, "do you now realize the pressure Michael is under, to keep her safe? He is tormented with the thought of losing her, and works nonstop to find the safest way to protect her."

Edward swung his head and looked at his brother, never in his life did he believe that Michael was ever capable of loving a woman so much. Could it be possible that Kyra was the one woman to capture his conceited Brothers heart? He thought, secretly wishing that it weren't true so he could claim Kyra for himself.