God bless the queen

Kara looked down at the Fay and her cold stone heart broke in two. She misread his attentions, believing that he cared for her, but he was a cold bastard who deserved to die for his betrayal! She thought angrilly.

Hawk lifted his huge body off the soft blades of grass, and towered over Kara, but she wasn't the least bit intiminated by him. She was going to shred him to pieces by the time she is done with him, she thought with a wry smile.

A cold smile played at the corner of Hawks mouth. He knew what was in her cold heart, but cared not. He drew his attention to the small army of men who were marching towards them and grabbed Kara but her long tresses and dragged her to where the Druids were. He knew her powers were weak, because she was not the true queen, and he threw her to the ground.

Lifting his big foot, he placed it on her neck and started to choke her. "Take off the emerald ring and place it on Abby's finger!" He growled.

"Never!" She hissed, and Hawk pressed his foot harder on her neck, cutting off her air supply.

"Stop Hawk, she must be alive when we pull the ring off her finger, don't kill her yet!" William shouted.

"Take off the ring and place it on Abby's finger or I swear I shall kill you" Hawk threatened in a voice full of rage.

Legend has it that the current queen must be alive when she removes the ring and it should be placed immediately on the next queen in line to preserve its powers. The legend states clearly that when the next queen in line sits on the throne, she must be wearing the emerald ring to recieve all her powers. Without the ring the powers can not be transported inside her.

William pulled Abby next to him, and she kneeled besides Kara. Anger set in her heart, this is the woman that killed her mother! It was her fault that she was an orphan. Her eyes fell on the emerald ring, a ring that her mother once wore!

Hawk was done playing games, he dropped to his knees and his eyes turned black and murderous. Fear struck Kara's heart when the Fay grabbed the jeweled knife from Thomas's hand and positioned it above Kara's heart. She recognized the knife as the one and only knife that had the power to kill her. It was the jeweled knife that she and her people had searched thousands of years to find and destroy, but were unsuccessful. The Druids had it all along.

Kara was left with no choice but to take off the ring and place it on Abby's finger. With trembling fingers, she removed the ring and William pulled Abby's hand closer to Kara and watched as the queen placed it on Abby's finger.

Hawk raised the knife in the air and brought it down to Kara's heart ending her life, just as the Valkyrie warriors were upon them. All hell broke loose as medal clashed against medal, and everyone engaged in battle.

Hawk lifted Abby off her feet and held her in his arms as he ran toward the castle faster than the speed of light. He threw an invisible protective shield of magic around Abby's body as he ran like hell inside the castle, fighting off anyone that stood in his way.

The throne shined bright before him, and Hawk wasted no time placing Abby on it, and watched as a bright light emanated from within the chair, and surrounded Abby, engulfing her in its powerful force. The rings light attached itself to the throne and together it wrapped itself around Abby, restoring all it powers inside her, and making her the last and most powerful queen the Valkyries would ever have.

Everyone stopped and watched the magnificant light display with awe, and dropped to their knees, bowing to the real queen. Hawks muscled chest heaved breathlessly, and a slow smile cracked his lips. Little innocent Abby, was now queen of the Valkyrie.

Hawk's job was done, relieved that he was now free to go, he turned around just in time to see the MacAlisters enter the castle and drop to their knees in front of the throne where Abby sat.