Revelations

They returned to Lenox castle of Sterlingshire, with the warriors following closely behind them. The wooden gates opened and Michael and Kyra entered in the courtyard on the black stallion, looking happy and in love. It didn't go unmissed by Kyra's father, who watched them closely, and gave a sigh of relief that all was going according to plan.

When all the other warrior entered the courtyard on their horses, the four warriors closed and locked the gates behind them. The stable boys came running to take Michael's black stallion, and all the other horses to the stables to feed them. Michael jumped off his horse, and grabbed Kyra by the waist, and placed her on her feet, but not before placing a heated kiss on her warm full lips.

Lidia, and all her children, except for Edward, watched happily at this display of love, and they were delighted to know that all was well again. Michael held the princess's hand, as the both of them walked over to their families. A high color flooded Kyra's cheeks, and she shyly looked down at her feet.

Leaning his muscled body against the stone wall of the castle, Edward was confused. He was excited that his sibling found his soulmate, and was finally happy, but he could not help the sadness that overwhelmed him, knowing that Kyra was lost to him forever.

Michael pulled Kyra into the castle, and up the stairs, eagerly wanting to get her in his bed to ravish her. His erection was throbbing to be touched by her, and he was not going to miss this chance to have her naked underneath him.

Downstairs the Healer watched them with a smile on his handsome chiseled face, but that smile did not last for long, there was serious business that he needed to discuss with Michael which would now have to wait until the love birds had their pleasures first. Lidia walked up next to him, and he pulled her into his arms, and kissed her, mayhap he should follow into Michael's footsteps and use this time wisely, he thought as he lifted Lidia in his arms, and ran up the stairs to their bed chambers, to share treasured moments together.

The MacAlister children pretended they did not just witness, as they walked in the castle, their mother in the arms of the Healer. They all went about their daily business without saying a single word about it.

Hours and hours later,when Kyra slept in Michael's arm, the Prince knew that the Healer would be waiting for him in the library to discuss the battle. Slowly, he slipped out of the bed, threw on his kilt, and tip toed out of his chamber, heading down the stairs to the library, wanting to finish as fast as he could, and hurry back to his beloved.

Pushing open the library door, he walked in and found Lidia, all his siblings, the Healer, the chief, his wife, and his two brothers. They were all sitting around the table, and all eyes fell on him, as he walked in, and closed the door behind him.

"Finally you're here! What took you so long?" The Healer asked. "You know that there are only two days left for the wedding, and we have a million things to discuss." The Healer said.

Michael grabbed a chair and sat himself down next to Lidia. "I'm all ears, let me hear what you have to say."

"I have found a way to make sure Kyra will survive the battle!" The Healer said straight to the point.

Raising an eye brow, Michael waited patiently to hear what the game plan was.

"I have created a magic spell that can transport Kyra to the future, and she will be safe from death." The Healer said.

Michael's heart skipped a beat, if this were true, than all his worries would be erased he thought wildly. "What, how?" He said, impatiently, waiting to hear what the Healer would say next.

"Well, we will have the wedding ceremony, and then the celebration, and as soon as we get attacked, we can throw Kyra into the tower, which will be guarded well by our most trusted and strongest warriors, and the ruby ring that she wears will keep the both of you connected, because after you exchange your vows, the ring will have a power of its own, and you will feel her, and know if she is in danger while you are battling the dark forces. If and when you feel the danger, your run to the tower, say the magic words, and Kyra will automatically be transported to the future. That way she will be one hundred percent safe!" He said.