Tell me again

Many things weighed heavy on Michael's mind, and now Kyra added one more thing to worry about. "I want to tell you many things tonight Kyra, but I cannot start, until you understand my feelings for you." The gentleness in his voice eased her pain.

"Tell me again what your feelings are for me, because my heart is unable to understand, exactly what you claim you feel for me." She told him.

He rested his forehead against hers, and his deep rich voice deepened as he said, "My love for you is greater than the deep blue sea, Kyra. I cannot live without you now that I have fallen in love with you." He pulled her against his muscled chest, and held her tightly in his strong and possesive arms. "Never doubt my love for you again." He told her hoarsely.

Kyra closed her eyes, and sighed. She wanted to believe him, but the seed was growing slowly, and filling her mind with doubt, and a whirl of emotions flared inside her.

"We must talk about what's to come in the next few days, Kyra, because we are running out of time." He told her, and Kyra detected a hint of fear in his voice. "Tomorrow is the eve of our wedding, and I will not be allowed to see you, as tradition has it that it is bad luck to see the bride on the eve of ones wedding. I will miss you terribly." He said hoarsely, leaving out the fact that he will be watching her carefully, following her around from a distance to make sure she is safe.

"Tell me what else is bothering you Michael, I can tell that there is a lot more." She said, cleverly leaving out the fact she heard and understood every word he said in Gaelic.

"There are enemies out there who want to do harm to my clan, and I want to make sure that you don't get caught up in it, it wouldn't be unheard of if they kidnap the bride for ransom." He lied, not wanting to frighten her by telling her about the witches, and what they are capable of doing to her.

Kyra knew he was lying, but chose to stay silent, and allowed him to continue with his tales.

"I have enemies Kyra and if they choose to strike during or after the wedding ceremony, I will place you in the tower for your safety. The tower has magic all around it which I myself have created to keep you safe. The ruby ring you wear will help me stay connected to you, so please do not take it off. It is very important you listen to my words and heed them, Kyra." He said.

Well at least he told her half the truth, but still she chose to remain silent, and not tell him her secret. "Is there more you need to tell me?" Her sky blue eyes looked up into his emerald ones, and she raised her hands, and laced her fingers inside his thick mane of hair, pulling his head to hers, and she kissed him passionately. His arms tightened around her, and he pulled her against his muscled chest. He wanted her desperately, but could not claim her yet.

"Take me Michael, make me yours tonight!" She begged, and her hand slipped down to his manhood, and she stroked it gently.

A strangled sound escaped from Michael's throat, he wanted to claim her his desperately, but could not, because he loved and respected her too much to do so. He was disappointed that she still did not understand this. Denying her yet again, he placed his huge calloused hand above hers, and pulled it away from his shaft, but this didn't sit well with Kyra, and the seed in her mind grew even bigger.

"Don't Kyra." He whispered hoarsely. "You're driving me mad with desire, let me be, please, because I suffering inside, and if you keep this up, I won't have the will power to deny you. You must not touch me again!"

Michael noticed her sudden withdrawal, and sighed. "You will be the death of me Kyra." He said in a husky tone, as he pulled her with him to the ground, pushed her gown upwards, and lowered his head to below her waist, spread her legs apart , and gave her what she craved.

She moaned and panted, and cried out lustfully as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her body, and she trembled in ecstasy. Michael almost died wanting to be inside her, but still, he held back. His huge calloused hand, grabbed his shaft, unable to hold off anymore, and he stroked it, releasing it of its pain and suffering, and a masculine moan escaped his full lips that ripped through the night air, before his huge warrior body fell back on the grass, and he closed his eyes tight, until he stopped trembling.

Kyra watched her sexy, hot warrior, as he pleasured himself, and heat surged through her entire body all over again. She wanted him badly, but she knew he would make her wait. Kyra knew that there was no life for her without him. She loved this man deeply, and could not wait to marry him, and make her his forever.

They stayed up all night talking about how much they adore each other, but in the back of Michael's mind, was still the question of what he should do to help her remember him after she loses her memory of him in the future. Mayhap, he thought, he could think of a word or sentence that he could place in her heart, and put magic around it, and then when he finds her again, he could tell her the words, and the magic can trigger her memory back. Yes, he thought, that is exactly what he will do.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxlxxo