Touch not my heart

Kyra was besides herself with anger, how dare this man put his paws on her! She tried to wiggle out of his possessive arms, but his hold on her was tight. She had no other choice, but to bring her knee up and slam it into his groin. Michael let go of her instantly, and palmed his shaft with his huge hands, as he winced in pain, and Kyra saw this as her opportunity to run as fast as her feet could take her back to camp.

Michael's arm reached out quickly, and snatched her back, slamming her against his abs of steel, and tightening his iron grip around her waist. He looked down at her and said hoarsely, "I want you, name your price Godess!"

"Let go of me!" She hissed, "I wouldn't sleep with you if you gave me all the gold in the world, I'm not for sale!"

Michael drew his eyebrows together, and looked into her blue eyes that were deeper than the deep blue sea. She was a spitfire, and desire burned inside him, as he thought of the different ways he would tame her in his bed. "Who's your father wench? I will have a talk with him, and come to an agreement." He said as he let her go. Force was not to his liking, the women usually threw themselves at his feet.

Kyra threw her hair behind her shoulders and said angrily, "My father would rather die than give me to you! You sir are a pig!" She spat, and ran away from him as fast as her feet could take her, because although he was a brute, and she hated men who were full of arrogance, this one was different somehow. He was able to stir something inside her, that no one ever before could.

Michael watched her go, and wanted to chase after her, but could not. What was he thinking anyway? Tomorrow at the masquerade, he would meet his future bride, and he had many things to attend to before that. He marched back to the castle and hoped that Eva was still in his bed, he needed to release his seed inside her, because he feared that his shaft was ready to explode!

As he walked through his castle and marched up the stairs two at a time, Michael could not get the Godess out of his mind. She must be part of the caravan, he thought, because he didn't recognize her. He would have remembered seeing her somewhere if she was from his clan. He has had in his bed practically every wench from his kingdom. No one has ever refused him before now. The Druid Prince was the handsomest warrior on the land, every woman wanted desperately to share a bed with him. He has had many virgins that he has paid handsomely for. Having a huge appetite, it cost the palace a huge amount of gold, to satisfy his needs, but he was their chief and leader, and no one was able to stop him.

Michael threw open the door to his chambers and found Eva standing with her back to him by the window. Slamming the door shut, he made his way to her, and pulled her gown up to her waist, exposing her bare arse. His huge hands palmed her buttocks, and he took a deep inhalation of breath as he lifted his kilt and grabbed his shaft and slammed into her from behind. Eva moaned out loud, as his shaft entered her, and Michael's masculine groans ripped through the air as he slammed faster inside her, wanting badly to release his seed.

It didn't take long for waves after waves of pleasure, to claim their bodies, and his masculine groans mixed with her sweet cries, as they trembled with satisfaction, and Michael pulled out of her when he was done, walked to the table, and poured himself a glass of ale.

"I knew you would return to me, and I waited for you my love." Eva said in a husky tone, as she pulled her gown all the way down, walked up to him, placed her hand on his shaft, and caressed it softly.

Michael removed her hand, and walked away from her. "I shan't be needing your services for a while, don't come looking for me again unless I call for you!" He said, as he opened a drawer, pulled out a few coins, and threw them at her. "This should cover your work for today, I want you gone by the time I get back" he said coldly, as he opened the wooden door to his chambers and stepped out, without looking back.

Eva's gut twisted with hate. He just used her like a whore, and walked out on her. He took his pleasure, paid for her time, and left her all alone, without caring about her state of mind. She was going to find a way to bring him down on his knees, she thought angrily. The arrogant fool was going to wish he never laid eyes on her!

Running out into the hallway, Eva was blinded by tears as she flew down the stairs, and out the back entrance, so no one would see her. She was going straight to the witches of East Wick Castle, Michael was going to finally get what he deserved, she thought angrily.

Thank you for all your votes and comments, they mean the world to me!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxxo