I can see clearly now the rain is gone

The sun sparkled like a huge diamond in the sky, as it's rays reached out and warmed everything in its way. The birds chirped outside the huge window in Michael's chamber, and the soft breeze pushed against the silk window trimmings, and caressed Michael's and Eva's naked bodies, as they slept. It was the wee hours of the morning when sleep claimed them, and they fell into blissful sleep.

The servant girl walked in the room quietly, and left the breakfast tray on the table, and as she turned to leave, she could not help but throw a quick glance at the tangled, naked bodies on the bed. Jealousy coursed through her heart, having known what it felt like to be touched by Michael, having had that experience with him a few times, she now desperately wanted him again. A wicked smile appeared on her pretty face, as she closed the door softly, and walked away. She had decided to find a way to break those two apart, and she promised herself, that one day she will be the one laying in his bed naked, and loved by him.

Michael awakened first, when he heard the soft click of the door, the moment the servant girl left. His body was still on fire, and he could not wait till Kyra woke up, so he could have her again. God how he missed her! With trembling fingers, he pushed a strand of hair away from her face, and just looked at her. He took a deep breath and checked his emotions, because he felt overwhelmed again.

He did not know that he had fallen into depression, and what he felt now was not real. He wasn't thinking clearly, in fact, he wasn't thinking at all with his upper head! He was delusional, and he replaced the pain in his bleeding heart with fake happiness, just to ease the pain of his wounded heart.

Not able to handle his appetitive where kyra was concerned, his body was on fire again, and climbing over her, the Prince took her again to paradise, where the pain disappeared, and love overpowered everything else.

Eva held on to him tightly, as he rode her to Heaven and back, and she released tears of joy as she trembled beneath him. She did not care that this was a dangerous game that she was playing, the thrill of it caused her to reach a powerful climax, that had her screaming lustfully like a b@tch in heat.

Three whole days were spent in bed, Michael did not want to join the real world yet. He feared losing her again, and his hold tightened around her.

Eva relaxed in his arms, and breathed a sigh of relief. If he didn't realize who she was by now, he won't ever figure it out, she thought, satisfied with the outcome.

On the fourth day, Michael woke up to find Williams giant body looking down at him. His powerful thighs were spread apart, and his arms were folded, and Michael knew that something was wrong. It's not like William to barge into his room unannounced, and with attitude.

Michael quickly covered his wife's naked body, throwing the ivory sheet over her sleeping form, and jumped out of bed. He placed his finger on his lips, not wanting to wake Kyra, grabbed his kilt, and wrapped it around his tapered waist. Walking to the door, he opened it, and motioned for William to follow him out.

Closing the door behind him, he ran down the stairs and headed to the library, as William marched behind him. The Druid wondered what had his father so pissed off, that he would come looking for him so early in the morning.

"Do you mind explaining yourself son?" William said in a deep angry voice, and closed the wooden door, not wanting anyone to hear them.

"What are you talking about?" Michael asked, confused at his fathers aggressive behavior.

"The last three months we have seen you depressed and broken. All of the sudden she shows up, and you are in a world of your own. I worry for you son, mayhap you are emotionally disturbed and need healing medicine to calm you down!" William said, raising an eyebrow.

Michael narrowed his eyes, and clenched his jaw. "You think to wipe the smile off my face, and steal my happiness? Can't you see that I have never been happier, and be glad for me, just this once?" He said hoarsely.

William sighed, "Son, your emotions are stealing your way of thinking! Do you think that just because she came back, all is well? Did you ask her why she left so hastily without giving you a chance to explain? Did you not notice that she's not carrying your child? Where's the babe? Why did she come back so easily? Where are her parents, and why isn't she angry anymore?" The healer asked in a firm and unwavering voice.

"What does all that matter, I love her regardless!" Michael said desperately.

That's when William realized that something was desperately wrong. This is not his son! His heart beat wildly, he knew that his son was in trouble, but did not want to say anything to him yet. Something strange was happening to him, and his son, but he didn't know what that was.

"Son, don't get defensive, relax yourself and clear your troubled mind of all your stress, mayhap you can then see what I see." He told his son, hoping that he was getting through to him.

"My mind is not troubled, mind your own business!" Michael yelled.

The Healer knew that it was useless to have this talk with him now. He wasn't thinking clearly, mayhap he needed a few more days before he could knock some sense into him. "Very well, I will not bother you again on this issue, until you are ready to talk about it, but as your father, I must warn you, that something isn't quite right, and I would advise you to be extra careful."

"Careful of what, my wife? Do you hear yourself? I love her, and I am very thankful that she has returned to me!" He yelled loudly.

"Where's your son Michael? Don't you find it odd that she came here without him? This is not like you to not even care to find out about your child! Wake up Michael, she is hiding something!" William yelled back.

"So you think that you can just come into our lives after years of abandonment, and claim my mother your wife, and my brother and I your sons, just like that? You left my mother to pass us up as someone else's children, because you were not man enough to step up and claim us, and now all of the sudden you feel the paternal instinct to be concerned for my welfare? Kyra is my life, and I will talk with her when I feel it's time to talk to her, and not a moment before!" He said, and watched all the emotions play on Williams face.

William left the library feeling lost and scared. Michael was right, he never stepped up like a man to claim Lidia and his sons, but he did that to save Lidia's reputation. He sacrificed his happiness for Lidia's.

As he walked out of the castle, and into the courtyard, William was frightened for his son. Clearly something was not right with him, and that scared the hell out of him.

***********

Eva faked sleep when Michael walked back into the room. She heard his heavy breathing, and knew that he was upset about something. Fear gripped her, because she knew that William is smart and soon, he will figure out the truth.

The magic that Eva spooled over Michael is only good for six months. He is all hers until then, but it isn't him she is worried about, it is William that she had to look out for. He is stronger than his son, and Eva is afraid that he will figure out the truth, and break the spell.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxxo